Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Micha A.
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Quick and easy 5 minute grits, just like the box says. I bought this to take eat at work when I am running late from home. I can cook them when I get there, just in time for the morning meeting, and I've never been worried it would make me late. Naturally they could taste better, and have a better consistency, but I make the time for that on the weekends.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love these grits. They taste homemade with a little bit of butter and salt. It's great for the morning and especially on chilly days. I eat grits a few times a week and I think these are the best as far as instant grits go. I would recommend these for someone who is on the go or doesn't have a ton of time in the morning.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
These grits are all right, but a lot is up to how you make them. You can make them with milk or water (milk is better) and if you use too much liquid then it will be too runny. I think it's hard to find grits as great as homemade southern grits, but these are good when I'm in a rush.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Ok, so it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as real grits... But living in New Hampshire, sometimes you take what you can get. I like to bring this to work, then I cook it up for lunch and then once it's done sprinkle it with cheese and cook it a bit more. Not the worst.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
These grits are very good. We use them to make shrimp and grits! I do not know if I have ever tried them plain for breakfast, but I am sure they are good. If you like shrimp and grits and have a recipe, I recommend getting these to cook with! Love my shrimp and grits :)
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I love, love, love this product I use it for breakfast, brunch or dinner. In recipes like Shrimp&Grits, Fish & Grits, Fried Grits and Collard Greens, and just plain ole Grits for breakfast. The best thing I love about them, are that they are quick to prepare.
Chauna S.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Wow! Grits are one of my favorite breakfast items. They are very healthy and feels you up. You can add different ingredients to give it a different taste. I usually buy grits from my locally grocery store. You can eat them alone or with other breakfast items.
Anu g.
Anu g.
El Dorado Hills, CA
I like quicker for my otameal. I love eaating oatmeal and since i started eating oatmeal i have only used quicker brand. so i just loved it and stick to it. never tried any other brand over it. love the flavor. and will recommend it definatley to everyone.
Esly R.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best oaks canisters to eat and looks great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Love this stuff. Been enjoying it for over a decade now. My husband is a professional chef and even he enjoys this alongside me. We like to scramble eggs with cheese and then put it in these grits and add a little bit of butter and some crumbled bacon.