Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
A southern breakfast staple! Cheese grits are a must on our breakfast table. They are so creamy and the perfect comfort food. The only thing I don't agree with is the "quick 5 minutes." Who likes crunchy grits? I cook them for 40 to 45 minutes to get them to the consistency they should be. Even so they are a great brand and affordable! Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love grits. These instant grits cook really fast and hold flavor very well. You can make these sweet or savory. I like both ways. Pinch of salt and some butter, maybe cheese melted on top or a soft yolk egg. Or sweet with brown sugar or regular white sugar and berries. Or chocolate chips. The choices are up to you.
Nicole S.
I'm not a fan of grits but this isn't bad when made right . I like that the grains are fine , so it doesn't distract from the overall tastes . I would recommend this brand of grits if grits is your breakfast choice.
Winter F.
Beaver Dam, KY
Not too bad. I don't personally favor grits but these were good. They are great for breakfast with butter and sugar. It's healthier without adding the sugar but it tastes better when you do add it. They stay fresh a while (I stuck mine in the freezer).
Sarah B.
I love these grits. They taste homemade with a little bit of butter and salt. It's great for the morning and especially on chilly days. I eat grits a few times a week and I think these are the best as far as instant grits go. I would recommend these for someone who is on the go or doesn't have a ton of time in the morning.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
These grits are all right, but a lot is up to how you make them. You can make them with milk or water (milk is better) and if you use too much liquid then it will be too runny. I think it's hard to find grits as great as homemade southern grits, but these are good when I'm in a rush.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Ok, so it doesn't taste anywhere near as good as real grits... But living in New Hampshire, sometimes you take what you can get. I like to bring this to work, then I cook it up for lunch and then once it's done sprinkle it with cheese and cook it a bit more. Not the worst.
Chauna S.
Cincinnati, OH
Wow! Grits are one of my favorite breakfast items. They are very healthy and feels you up. You can add different ingredients to give it a different taste. I usually buy grits from my locally grocery store. You can eat them alone or with other breakfast items.
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
I like quicker for my otameal. I love eaating oatmeal and since i started eating oatmeal i have only used quicker brand. so i just loved it and stick to it. never tried any other brand over it. love the flavor. and will recommend it definatley to everyone.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love Quakers grits. These are the grits I was raised on. They aren't lumpy...or too runny. And a little bit goes a long way!!! I cook grits every Sunday for breakfast, and everyone in my house hold loves them! I don't know any other brand!!!