Quaker™ Quick 5-Minute Grits 18.4 oz. Box uploaded by Brittney T.

BY QUAKER

Ashley F.
I am from the south and having quick grits is a staple. It is easy to find Quaker grits in any grocery store. the instruction on the box makes it easy to make but the pour spout can make the grits come out too fast. I like to mix my grits with fried eggs, taste incredible. I buy this product anytime I get the chance.
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
I don't like them they are nasty and I've tried a couple of times to enjoy them but they don't taste delicious to me. I don't know if there are any pros to it I'm sorry
Luis H.
Men love this oatmeal since I was a little girl and besides all my family the take is like a tradition for my family, I would love to continue taking it, it has been and will be the best oatmeal of the
Brittney T.
Burnsville, MS
I keep a box of these grits in my kitchen cabinets at all times. My whole family loves them. In my opinion Quaker grits are the best brand I've tried. So creamy and delicious. I always add butter, cheese, salt and pepper to mine.
Chelsea D.
Carrollton, GA
My son absolutely loves cheese grits. He is an active 4 year old, so I try to make these for him several morning a week as it provides a great deal of iron as well as calcium and protein once you add in cheese. As a southern family, we run on grits!!!
Kilya F.
Brooklyn, NY
Grits, take me back to when i was a little girl, sitting by the window and waiting for my grandma to bring me a plate of hot cheesy grits. It is a good value price and totally healthy. It can be paired with some vegan sausage, eggs, and toast in the morning. i would recommend to everyone.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
Grits will be the death of me. Not because they're hard to cook, but because I have to cook them almost every day. I could cook these in my sleep. They're easy and simple. If I can't make instant grits then these are the next best thing.
Jamie R.
Delicious. Been a staple in my home since I was a kid. You can buy these at any grocery store. So bland unless you liberally salt, but if you're from the South then you know how to work grits into any meal.
Lina N.
Super nutrient, fast to prepare and delicious! It comes in different flavors, apples, cinnamon, banana, etc! You can't stick with one flavor because al of them are absolutely fenomenal. Low cost for an excellent quality product.
Zoe P.
Statesboro, GA
Cool this for my boyfriend and me most of our breakfast and it's so good. Just slab some butter in it and it's complete. We like to miss our eggs in our grits too. I buy this product every month.