BY QUAKER

Mickenzy H.
This is by far one of my favorite things to snack on. I'm not going to lie, most of the time I don't even add milk to them. They are a great on the go sweet little snack that I don't ever feel bad about eating. My son loves them too, and kids are always picky!
Carissa K.
I lovwe these little snacks! Theyre are so easy to just grab and go but at the same time have something thats delicious and that will fill you up! I think these are a great price and i do and will keep buying them and i do recommend people to go out and purchase these!
Marilee A.
Amazing stuff. I make my self a bowl of this in the morning before i go to work i make some for my fiance and he loves this. We buy this when we crave aomw oatmeal . we eat it almost every morning when we have time. I buy it here and there not ao much as before.
Yilibeth V.
The good news: A great tasting, healthy cereal with NO GMOS added.

The bad news: The price more then doubled from first order to the next. Needless to say, I didn't re-order.

The 5-stars rating is for the overall taste and quality of the cereal...However, it gets 1-star for the price hike!
Sierra  B.
Chapel Hill , NC
These oatmeal squares are even better than the oatmeal squares cereal. They make the perfect snack on the go or breakfast on the go and are healthy. Brown sugar and maple are the best flavors but they all taste great and are very affordable.
Tara N.
Murfreesboro, TN
I bought these for my school age boys to take as a snack for school. They love the squares cereal and I was putting it in plastic sandwich bags for them. But having them prepackaged makes it easier for me to know they are getting the proper portion size. Really convenient for snacking.
Courtney M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love, love, love Oatmeal Squares! I eat them as a snack or a cereal! They are easy to throw in a baggie and send with my kids for a snack! They are healthy and taste amazing (wet or dry) I think they are well worth the price point! I buy these all the time and mostly at Costco!
Reijean R.
Torrance, CA
These are great for a super quick out the door just grab it and go breakfast. They taste pretty good. Its super convenient to have them in your bag because you can eat them before your stomach starts to growl. Theyre compact and wont take too much space in your bag
Briana M.
These are a wonderful on-the-go snack! I'm always in a hurry, and it's so easy to throw these in my bag and head out the door! I would recommend them to anyone who loves fibrous snacks and is always out-and-about!
Emily V.
El Paso, TX
I love this cereal. It's just sweet enough to be amazing with my almond milk. I am vety particular about these things because it feels like too much sugar is added to create flavor where there is none.