Quaker™ Flavor Variety Instant Oatmeal Original/Maple & Brown Sugar/Apples & Cinnamon 62.5 oz. Box

BY QUAKER

Per Packet: 100 Calories (Original); 160 Calories (Maple & Brown Sugar); 130 Calories (Apples & Cinnamon). see more...

Chrystal S.
Our go to for hot cereal. It's very filing and the maple &a brown sugar is divine. The price is reasonable for name brand and the flavor can't be beat.
Saress H.
I love oatmeal! It is such a great, yet satisfying meal for breakfast. I love all the different flavors too! My favorite would have to be the Maple & Brown Sugar flavor. Definitely my go to breakfast meal if I'm in a rush!! I also love the Apples & Cinnamon as well! Good Value!!
Nicole F.
Semmes, AL
I'm not a big fan of oatmeal but my husband and this is his go to brand. He usually buys the original or maple/brown sugar. He really loves them and eats it daily. It's a very healthy breakfast choice.
April G.
Anoka, Mn
I love the variety in these but the sugar content is far to high in such a small portion! I prefer to make my own! Convenient tho on busy mornings!
Stephanie M.
Mesa, AZ
I love oatmeal and could eat it almost any time of day. I usually take some to work and eat it while I'm checking on my staff. It keeps me full and has a great flavor that is never artificial or weird. I really like the strawberry and blueberry varieties.
cna e.
Stockton, CA
These taste really good. they're quick and easy for when your on the go. my kids love them. all the different varieties make it so that you dint get bored with the flavor. definitely a good buy. I'll be purchasing them again.
Damara M.
These are quick and easy to have you make them as you get ready in the morning and grab them as soon as you walk out the door
Courtney L.
Love Quaker oatmeal! These variety packs are perfect because my kids get to pick a new flavor every day! We buy these every time we shop as an easy, fast breakfast or even a snack during the day. And I feel good about feeding it to them because it's good FOR them!
Cam H.
Hillsboro, OR
So yummy! Probably not very healthy but it tastes amazing and better for you then other cereal brands (meaning Frosted Flakes or Cap'n Crunch). Bit more expensive but that's because most non-over the top junk foods are. Recommended.
Mégane B.
Montréal, QC
Great box! The three products are good, my favorite is apples&cinnamon. This is a really great purchase if you never tasted flavored oatmeal.