Add a Photo

By CHEWY
#258 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars
Danielle H.
Danielle H.

Yum yum yum I love these things it is so hard to just eat one of them and walk away with four kids and me and my husband they do not last that long at our house but as soon as they go on sale I stock up they're healthy and sweet and I love this product I highly recommend it to anyone and I will be purchasing it again!!!
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Flushing, NY

Oh my goodness. These were my favorite snack growing up and they still are. The best part about them is that they aren't overly sweet like the other oatmeal bars and are def chewy like the name says. While other granola bars are hard and crumbly these are an absolute delight even for an adult.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

These are a great snack for kids. I like throwing them in my diaper bag for when my 2 year old gets hungry when we are out running errands or at the park. I also keep some at my desk incase i get hungry before lunch or need an afternoon snack. They are reasonably priced as well.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Cheney, WA

This is a good go to snack if you are running late to something or if you want something small to eat. This is a little bit sweet for my likely but it is not too bad. Whenever I want something sweet I will always get one of these granola bars to satisfied my craving
Montana S.
Montana S.
Visalia, CA

I love these bars! My kids eat these all the time! These are great for busy mornings or an afternoon snack and they taste SO good.
Melannie M.
Melannie M.

Absolute favorite granola bar, tried other brands but always come back to Quaker. Will continue to purchase.
Katie G.
Katie G.

My husband loves them for his lunch since he drives a semi!!! So yummy!! My daughter loves them too quick and easy!
Trey T.
Trey T.
Lake Charles

These chewy granola bars are always perfect for a quick snack. Always consist of great flavor and something I know I can go to when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere. I love these things. Just a tad overpriced.
Lesly N.
Lesly N.

My daughter loves taking these to school for her recess snack. Great way to get a little energy and perfect "brain food" we always have these in stock at my house. Perfect for anyone to snack on at any time.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.

This are really good I love having them in my backpack for school days and just around the house for snacks.

Join Now