9 colors available

BY QUAKER #43 in Cereal

As part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, 3g daily of oat soluble fiber may help reduce the risk of heart disease. This product provides 1g per serving. see more...

• Is this product considered organic ?2 Answers
  • Is this oatmeal as tasty as the slow cook kind?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Eryka M.
Eryka M.
I bought this along with the fruit and cream one for 2/$2.50. Honestly some of the best quick, hot breakfasts. However, this was my absolute favorite. It's so easy to make, you just pour the oatmeal, use the packet to measure the milk, pour in the milk, stir and microwave. Love the chucks of apple the rehydrate. I added a bit of caster sugar and honey in the next bowl, but now I prefer it by itself. It helped me get to my 7 am classes as a college student and kept me full until lunch. The portion looks small, but it's great as is
Anna N.
Anna N.
Seattle, WA
I like these for mornings where I'm short on time to prepare a meal for breakfast. I literally toss this in a paper coffee cup and have it at my desk. The packaging that the oatmeal is in has a line to measure out water or milk, but I like adding hot liquids and waiting for it to be ready to eat at my desk. Otherwise, I know that the oatmeal can rise and get a little messy in the microwave. This is a solid flavor, and if you like apples and cinnamon, there isn't much for you to not like.
Bria N.
Bria N.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the fact that you made the oats smaller. At first they were small and I eat them all the time until you changed them to the larger oats. I ended up switching brands because of it. Turns out the brand I switched to changed theirs to larger oat and you guys changed yours back to smaller outs. The main thing I'm trying to get across to you is not to have large oats, they take to long to chew and taste bad when the moister is lost. Fav is the Apple Cinnamon.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my all time favorite flavor of Quaker oatmeal. It's a decent value, especially when it's on sale. Oatmeal is healthier than some other breakfast foods, like PopTarts, so it is relatively healthy. And it's great when you're watching what you eat because it is certainly filling and has a good bit of fiber in it. I would recommend this to others who want a slightly sweet and very yummy breakfast, or any time, oatmeal.
A B.
A B.
Lithia Springs, GA
I purchase these often for my household. I like the flavor and the children do also. I also like how I can add more cinnamon and it blends well. I like to keep a box on hand, because when all other options no longer interest my young children, they almost always ask for apple/cinnamon oatmeal. It's quick and easy to make and a great complement to other breakfast items.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Snellville, GA
My boyfriend's kids LOVE this oatmeal, and they've gotten me hooked on it. I was always a brown sugar gal myself, but lately I've been gravitating towards the Apples & Cinnamon flavor. The apples somehow taste fresh, even though they come from a packet. These are also some of the most affordable instant oatmeals at my local Publix, so it's a win-win!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Essex Junction, VT
The oatmeal is great for my mornings. It's super easy to make and tastes pretty good. I don't always follow package directions to make the oatmeal, I just cover the oats in milk and microwave for a minute. This works pretty well and is super simple. Sometimes the oats get dried out or cool down too fast, but all around they're pretty nice.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I love these so much! A staple to my morning meal! This is usually all I will eat in the morning and it gets me through my day. I have been eating these for years. I never get tired of the Apples and Cinnamon. Very cheap for quantity! I would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried, but come on who hasn't had quaker oatmeal! :P
Carrie A.
Carrie A.
I love these instant oatmeal packets. They're super quick, easy and taste great! The price is right and they're perfect for those hectic mornings on the go. I prefer to make my own oatmeal the old fashion way with fresh fruit and spices. But again, the price is right, they taste good, quick and easy.... You can't beat it really.
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Skillman , Nj
Quakers instant oatmeal is my go to breakfast- it's warm and really filling. I absolutely adore the apple cinnamon flavor because it is really tasty without being overpoweringly sweet. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a more substantial breakfast than a granola bar but doesn't want to cook a full meal.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Chickasaw, AL
Is this oatmeal as tasty as the slow cook kind?
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
Is this product considered organic ?