Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Greisy C.

BY QUAKER #5 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How could you possibly be expected to choose between the delicious flavors of tangy blueberries and sweet strawberries? With our Quaker Chewy® Yogurt Variety Pack, you don’t have to! Real fruit pieces, toasted oats, and a delicious yogurt-flavored coating come together in this scrumptious snack bar the kids will love! And at 11 grams of whole grain oats per serving, you will too.

• 11 grams of Whole Grains
  • Good Source of Calcium
  • Real Blueberry and Strawberry Pieces
  • Naturally and Artificially Flavored

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Invert Sugar, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey And Whey Protein Concentrate), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Yogurt [Heat-treated After Culturing] [Cultured Nonfat Milk], Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Salt), Glucose, Invert Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Monounsaturated Canola Oil, Corn Flakes (Corn, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt, Monoglycerides), Whey Mineral Concentrate, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Dried Blueberries (Glucose Syrup, Blueberries, Sodium Alginate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

• What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?4 Answers
  • Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry? 4 Answers
Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack
  • "These are good, always a good thing to have when you're in a rush and didn't have time to eat before you left." in 1 review
  • "The yogurt coating is sweeter than I expected so they also work to satisfy a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
Jocelyne R.
Huntington Pk, CA
Great snack for college students. Good packaging and the product was fresh (long expiration date). The yogurt coating makes it taste great and creamy which was the main reason I bought it, otherwise it would be just another dry granola bar. However, it would've been better if there was a variety of flavors in one box and not just one flavor (can get sick and bored eating the same thing).

Pros:

• The yogurt flavor is great and creamy
• Great value when the price is around 12-14$ for 5-Count (Pack of 6)

Cons:

• Needs more variety of flavors in one box
• A little too sweet
• The price varies and it is best to look under more amazon sellers for cheaper price

Bottom line:

Great as a quick snack for students without making a mess. Great and creamy yogurt flavor that enhances the granola bar.
Nicola R.
Iowa City, IA
I am a big fan of the Yogurt pack because it adds a little sweet taste to the bar. Not too much not too little. I prefer the strawberry flavor one over anything else in the pack. That is because I am big on just about anything that is strawberry flavor. I believe you still get your nutrients that you need which is great.
Tiffany D.
Catlettsburg, KY
We get these as well as the regualr Quaker bars. Iv started buying them when my children were small and I used to tell my kids they were candy bars lol the chocolate or smores ones were about like a candy bar right lol and I liked them as a snack. My kids are much older now and have discovered snickers and such haha but they still prefer granola bars so we always keep a few boxes if these on hand
rachel c.
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This granola bar tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable bar of goodness . Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with a glass of milk or alone they taste great either way!!!
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Healthy snack for my child although he is never satisfied with just one. With the oats and yogurt I feel that it’s healthier than some of the other snackfoods that are available.

If I had any complaints it would be that they are on the smaller side and they could be a bit bigger.
Sarah M.
Batesville, IN
These are super delicious and I love the added yogurt! I never thought I would be a fan of yogurt on granola bars but they proved me wrong. I grab them for breakfast a lot or pack as a snack for before or after practices and classes. My friends have also gotten hooked on them.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
One of my favorite bars it is very nutrition I love the packaging great size is great for family and any occasion great on the go in the morning snacks or for breakfast I truly enjoy and have bought it since I was little I love it and the design of the packaging is perfect
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
this is another one i buy when we are traveling or hiking with my baby, baby would eat them as well and they are healthy and very affordable, give them a try you wont be disappointed specially with the yogurt taste to them adds another type of flavor
Lmotive s.
Piedmont
The perfect combination of Yogurt and fruit in a bar. It was delicious the first time I try it and now I take always on of those to the university. It keeps me active and full. The only problem I found was that it has a lot of sugar and maybe the Greek yogurt bar is better than this one.
Sirena P.
Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack is great! It’s easy to travel with and full of flavor. It’s perfect to eat with a sandwich and make it a full meal. I love this product and would recommend to all! Make sure you pick this up for your kids!!
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry?
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?