Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Jesa L.Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack uploaded by Greisy C.

BY QUAKER #29 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

How could you possibly be expected to choose between the delicious flavors of tangy blueberries and sweet strawberries? With our Quaker Chewy® Yogurt Variety Pack, you don’t have to! Real fruit pieces, toasted oats, and a delicious yogurt-flavored coating come together in this scrumptious snack bar the kids will love! And at 11 grams of whole grain oats per serving, you will too.

• 11 grams of Whole Grains
  • Good Source of Calcium
  • Real Blueberry and Strawberry Pieces
  • Naturally and Artificially Flavored

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Invert Sugar, Dried Coconut, Honey, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Whey And Whey Protein Concentrate), Yogurt Flavored Coating (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dried Yogurt [Heat-treated After Culturing] [Cultured Nonfat Milk], Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Artificial Color, Citric Acid, Salt), Glucose, Invert Sugar, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Brown Sugar, Glycerin, Monounsaturated Canola Oil, Corn Flakes (Corn, Sugar, Salt, Barley Malt, Monoglycerides), Whey Mineral Concentrate, Oat Flour, Rice Flour, Dried Blueberries (Glucose Syrup, Blueberries, Sodium Alginate), Corn Syrup Solids, Sorbitol, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Salt, Sugar, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Malted Barley Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soybean Oil, Maltodextrin, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

• What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?4 Answers
  • Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry? 4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are good, always a good thing to have when you're in a rush and didn't have time to eat before you left." in 1 review
  • "The yogurt coating is sweeter than I expected so they also work to satisfy a sweet tooth!" in 1 review
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
These strawberry and blueberry chewy granola bars with yogurt are sweet goodness! These are great for breakfast on the go or a quick and easy snack. The granola is chewy and would be easy for youngsters to eat during the tooth losing stage. They are pretty sweet and can be addictive. You can really taste the fruit and the yogurt.
rachel c.
I eat these everyday!!!!!!! (Almost) This granola bar tastes sooooo good and is amazing I can’t believe people can make such a delectable bar of goodness . Definitely my favorite from the brand. The flavor is exquisite and tasty!!!! Serve with a glass of milk or alone they taste great either way!!!
Reachel M.
Eastlake, OH
Healthy snack for my child although he is never satisfied with just one. With the oats and yogurt I feel that it’s healthier than some of the other snackfoods that are available.

If I had any complaints it would be that they are on the smaller side and they could be a bit bigger.
Sarah M.
Batesville, IN
These are super delicious and I love the added yogurt! I never thought I would be a fan of yogurt on granola bars but they proved me wrong. I grab them for breakfast a lot or pack as a snack for before or after practices and classes. My friends have also gotten hooked on them.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
One of my favorite bars it is very nutrition I love the packaging great size is great for family and any occasion great on the go in the morning snacks or for breakfast I truly enjoy and have bought it since I was little I love it and the design of the packaging is perfect
Sirena P.
Quaker® Yogurt Variety Pack is great! It’s easy to travel with and full of flavor. It’s perfect to eat with a sandwich and make it a full meal. I love this product and would recommend to all! Make sure you pick this up for your kids!!
Melissa S.
Powder Spgs, GA
When I pack lunch I always have to put a few of these it's a great not messy snack but they are really good they just do not fill you up it's something sweet but not super unhealthy definitely a great buy for the kids and adult snack
Makenzie R.
Herriman
I love this product. My son loves candy and hates fruit. It may be bad but I convinced him the fruit is actually pieces of candy. He now eats these and loves them. They taste amazing and is wonderful when I have a sweet tooth.
Alexis H.
Tremonton, UT
These are SO delicious. I love the strawberry and blueberry ones! The blueberry one is like eating a muffin. Thee BEST!! Great for on the go to just grab and have a little healthy snack. I love the yogurt combo too!
Taylor B.
Louisville
These are so great for busy families! When I am running out the door for school or work, it’s so nice just to grab a granola bar and know that I’m not starting my day off with a ton of sugar or with nothing at all. They are great and so yummy.
Cristi F.
Fort Wayne, IN
Anybody else prefer the strawberry over blueberry?
Lesa R.
Tuttle, OK
What is your favorite flavor from the variety pack?