BY QUAKER #84 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

With toasted oats, real strawberries pieces and a delicious layer of yogurt flavored coating, this tasty snack won't last long in your cupboard--but you won't mind, knowing the whole family's getting whole-grains and the taste they love. see more...

HOLLY C.
Delicious! I love strawberries so this is perfect for me. It is great for breakfast or a snack throughout the day. Its nice that its just a grab and go kind of thing. I purchase this regularly throughout the month. I always try to buy in bulk and keep them on hand for those days when I need to just grab something fast.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I’m not sure how healthy these are I forgot to read the back ingredients however I do know that they taste delicious specifically from the yogurt that’s on the bottom and you can never really go wrong with the easy quick to grab breakfast item
Christina P.
Las Vegas , NV
YES! The Strawberry. The vanilla. It’s the perfect granola bar! These are my favorite! Hey aren’t messy either so that’s nice as well. They come in blueberry as well which is just as good! I usually buy them from smiths, or Walmart and they are pretty cheap!
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
These were decently priced for the quality of the bar. My taste buds got a little tired of them after a couple of mornings or taking these to work. It would be nice for a once in a while granola bar in my opinion
Christin O.
Both of my daughters are granola bar addicts and this is definitely their favorite flavor! I even find myself sneaking one to munch on when they're not looking because these are just so darn good!
Seven W.
Polson
Actually, I don’t remember this product very well. I used to eat them when I was as little as four. My aunt has a giant box filled with Quaker granola bars, and whenever I came over I would ask for one. I LOVED them.
Gina i.
Miami
It’s easy to grab and go! It’s very delicious and crunchy!! It’s my healthy snack ! Recommend for those days when one is in a hurry! And I like the strawberries! So it’s a plus!
Stephanie D.
Los Angeles , CA
My snack for work! I eat this daily. It’s all of the flavor of a strawberry short cake ice cream but for breakfast! It’s a favorite of mine and I would definitely choose this one over chocolate chip any day.
MsOnfiyah G.
I love these in strawberry. Its good for you and its made with good nutristional products. I usually have these for when i miss eating breakfast at home in the mornings
Isela P.
I love these bars! They taste amazing and I am really picky about fruit on granola bars but these really are amazing. The chewy chocolate chip granola bars are good too but these are definitely my favorite!