BY QUAKER

Quaker Whole Hearts™ Lightly Sweetened Oat Cereal.
New!
6g Sugars.
3g Fiber, 10% DV.
Vit D, 15% DV.
Est 1877.
Soluble fiber from oats as in Quaker whole hearts can help lower cholesterol.
When part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which may reduce the risk of heart disease. 3g daily are needed. This product provides .75 grams.
Net wt 12.3 oz (350g). see more...

Katie P.
Sunnyvale, CA
Tastes good without having to add sweetener on my own and it's pretty healthy so it's a win win I think it is a good flavor and I suggest mixing in blueberries or strawberries
Quinn R.
Foodie Expert
I have been trying to eat healthier and bought this product because I've been buying the brand for years. I couldn't even stand the smell from the box but I managed to eat a few bites. It's so bland but has a strong cardboard smell.
Gabrielle G.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
My son loves this cereal he's kind of a picky eater so I was surprised when he liked it, I enjoy it with toast it's a good morning breakfast and a good snack with fruit in it. I eat this maybe 3 times a week. I would recommend to others who would ask about the product
Marina M.
Foodie Expert
This is amazing go to product when you are dieting, the taste is wonderful and plus its so quick and easy in the morning when I'm rushing to get to work. this is my every morning breakfast i am in love with the taste and the product it self wonderful!
Elbani P.
I really love oatmeal just imagine a cereal of oatmeal, so sweet and makes my belly feel good. It's good for once in a week because i prefer the traditional oatmeal because of my lifestyle. Just try it.
Chelsea D.
This cereal is the best thing to eat in the morning. Normally if I eat very early in the morning, I'll end up getting sick. If I eat the lightly sweetened cereal, it fills me up and I don't feel sick!
Zorii C.
Windhoek, Khomas
I love pat and this is awesome because it's already sweetened so it makes the work for you. It's Ana amazing product to take the best breakfast so quick if you're hurried for school or work. Cheap. And great.
Shiria V.
Little Elm, TX
Not too bad for oatmeal has a pretty good taste easy to fix fast and it has a really good serving size I recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a quick meal
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
The oat mealis wonderful. I ate some this morning with brown sugar ,it is delicious. Not pricey at all. I get this cereal every 3 months or so.
Karen E.
Panorama City, CA
Oat meal is good for your health and your heart eating this onces in a while its good and if your trying to lose weight this also helps