BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heather C.
Peoria , AZ
It's a healthy cereal, worth the money, my son loves them as well goes for these vs most kid cereal! The flavor is amazing we eat eat it every morning. Would repurchase again
georgie h.
Stollings, WV
Quaker Whole Hearts Cereal is so good for you in the mornings.. It is heart healthy and very affordable. It's always on my store list cause my family loves it and we eat it almost daily and sometimes we eat it as a snack. I will always buy this Cereal.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
It is such a healthy yet delicious options and it helps a lot if you have problems going to the bathroom or with hemorroides plus like it says it helps with your heart and cholesterol.
Amanda B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Delicious lightly sweetened cereal it reminds my a lot of honey nut cheerios. I have bought this a couple times. I do think it's healthy i started buying it to help me with my fiber. I have recommended it several times to friends.
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
I've boughten this item before for my kids... they do t seem to like it because it's bland. But if I doctor it up by adding syrup aND cinnamon sugar in it they'll eat it.
Cindy A.
Really healthy for your heart and really good I like the other oatmeal you can add banana and strawberry I recommend it and love it it's so good. The best breakfast ever
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
Very healthy and low sugar, great for people on diet or just to maintain a low sugar diet, and the best part is it doesn't taste like a low sugar cereal.
Montserrat C.
East Boston , MA
Es una de las cosas más ricas de avena de Quaker. Tiene buen sabor y aunque es un poco más caro que otros productos de la línea, vale mucho la pena.
Angelica C.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I oove oatmeal, especiaally because its good for you. I add fruits and cinnamon to add flavor and change it up everyday so it doesn't become boring
Jesse B.
Richlands, NC
Quaker has always been a favorite of mine for Oatmeal and granola bars and when I tried their cereal it just added another product to my list.