BY QUAKER

Do you want to make better breading and downright delicious dressing? Bake with pure passion – and Quaker White Corn Meal. Irresistibly sumptuous creations start with the best quality ingredients. So start working your magic in the kitchen with Quaker.

Degerminated White Corn Meal, Niacin*, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Target
Anais D.
ST JOHNSBURY,VT
When Mom had a box of corn meal you know that  Fried Fish Friday was coming. Being a Mom myself that the go too corn meal if you want that crispy  fried fish on that special  day. You go looking for the Quaker Meal Man with the smile. That makes every meal  a taste of home cooking.
Rita A.
New Braunfels
I normally use yellow corn meal for my corn bread but the white is great for making what my mother-in-law called hoe cakes.  Just add hot water and pat out little patties, then fry until really crispy.  I buy it at Walmart or HEB.  Yes will buy again.
Tricia G.
Needville
I've only used this once. I personally like the jiffy cornmeal better. I have used this cornmeal for my worms though, they seem to enjoy it quite a bit. It is easy to use and has a decent flavor to it.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
This cornmeal is great, we've used it many times for cutlets and pork chops, coats really well, and doesn't make it super gritty! Also on the cheaper side!
Taquana S.
South St Paul, MN
I have grown up with this in my house hold we use this to fry fish and baaaabbbbyyyy it's delicious this product lasts a long time.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
I always keep this on hand because it's great for making cornbread and other things with. The flavor and texture are great and it mixed nicely when making cornbread from scratch.
Ahed =.
Mom actually uses this and she considers it a secret in many recipes . The quantity is good too and very handy as a can.
Karina M.
.este producto es sensacional , nutritivo y cuida tu figura  , favorito en desayunos muy nuticionales ...