BY QUAKER #46 in Snack Cakes

45 calories.
5g whole grain per cake.
Rice cakes.
White cheddar.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

• What are some toppings you could put on these white cheddar rice ca...1 Answers
  • Do you think these are healthy4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These are grate I love rice cakes and this flavor taste like white cheddar popcorn to me so i approve this product " in 3 reviews
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Williamsburg, VA
Quaker rice cakes are wonderfully light and healthy! The quality of the brand means they're not going to fall apart as you're eating them. I've bought Quaker for years, and will continue to and will recommend to others. The white cheddar flavor is my favorite, but my husband enjoys the caramel corn flavor, which is also good. Can't go wrong with these snacks, and they're great for the beach, park, or movies!
Jaime T.
Jaime T.
Seattle, WA
These are so yummy and a great replacement for potato chips, pretzels or whatever was triggering your salty craving. I love the texture of the cake and the taste of white cheddar. I like that you don't have to open the whole package in order to have just one or two - keeping the rest of the pack fresher, longer. I'm so looking forward to trying other flavors.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
YUM. These are so good that I can eat them plain. I like them because they aren't too high in calories so it doesn't feel like an unhealthy snack! I haven't tried these ones with any toppings but I can't imagine it would taste bad! Highly recommend
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Quaker rice cakes are the best snacks, and this is one of the best flavors. These things are great for putting peanut butter or other snack-y bits on for a light lunch or something to hold you off until a meal. Highly recommend.
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Watsontown, PA
Totally love rice cakes.. They are so addictive.. I love that they actually taste like something too. They have some real flavor to them. I get mine at Walmart to surplus outlet. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Lydia W.
Lydia W.
Vernon
Love this flavor of the rice cake. I love the crunch and the saltiness on these. I have it for breakfast with turkey on cheese. If I'm feeling more on the sweet side I spread peanut butter with jelly
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Charlott Hall, MD
These are the best!! Such an easy and yummy snack when I'm at work. I'm an RN, and there's always snacks and cake and crap to eat. With these, I can choose a healthier snack!
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Spanish Fork, UT
These are my absolute favorite. I love rice cakes and the white cheddar has the perfect amount of flavor. I like to eat these on the go as a low Cal snack.
Anais P.
Anais P.
Miami, Florida
I would love to try , but in my country of residence even do not sell this product. What if I tried Quaker love is the ground and flaked oats.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Yakima, WA
Quakers are very good add some peanut butter with strawberry on top very healthy snack. Very delicious, I get it at Safeway.
FashionDues ๐Ÿ’–.
FashionDues ๐Ÿ’–.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you think these are healthy
Nubia G.
Nubia G.
What are some toppings you could put on these white cheddar rice cakes?? I've been wanting to try some even the apple cinnamon but I want some kind of spread on top. Any suggestions???