BY QUAKER #49 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

When you're trying to manage your weight, we understand that sometimes your options can feel limited. With the Quaker Weight Control Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack, your breakfast will never lack variety. With Banana Bread, Maple & Brown Sugar and Cinnamon to choose from, you can enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast without worrying about your choice. Now, which one will you have today?

• At least 37 grams of whole grains per serving
  • 7 grams of protein
  • 6 grams of fiber*

Quaker® Weight Control Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Oat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Weight Control Instant oatmeal - Banana Bread
**One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Weight Control Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Barley Gluten), Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Cinnamon, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Buy on Target
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I love the convenience of the individual packets because they're already portioned out for me and I can take the pouches anywhere. However, I feel that taste was slightly sacrificed with this Weight Control Variety. I love the original Quaker Instant Oatmeal and have been consuming for years. I probably won't buy this one again.
Edith N.
Bay City, TX
Very good and love the variety of flavors. Great price for a bulk amount of packets. First time buy and I don’t see a difference from the regular pack of oatmeal
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
En general tiene un sabor demasiado dulce, contiene mucha azúcar. Realmente no me gusta mucho comprar por su azúcar añadido pero es tal vez bien como snack solo en algunas ocasiones. Lo recomiendo mejor la avena Quaker natural!
Ana F.
Midland , TX
I love this product!! The oatmeal is ready in less han five minutes. It contains different flavors which is great. The flavors taste really good. It feels you up.
Trish M.
This is my go to breakfast I eat every day. They flavors all taste delicious without even needing loads of sugar. I also love that it has a very good amount of fiber in it as well. It has all the things you need to jumpstart your day. I eat this with grapes and water every day. Also if anyone is trying to lose weight this is a great choice to eat(it's one of the reasons why it is my everyday choice).
Michaela C.
The Quaker Weight Control oatmeal is great - it's super quick to make and keeps me full until lunch time.  I recently had a standard instant oatmeal for breakfast, and was surprised to see how hungry I was just a couple of hours later!  I don't know how they do it, but Quaker Weight Control tastes great and keeps me full.  I'll definitely be buying more.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I have been loving this recently since where I live it's freezing in the mornings and usually chop up a banana and add some walnuts and it's yummy, warm and filling! What more could you ask for? I always recommend this to my family and friends
Erika D.
I used to be one of those people that needed to make two packets of oatmeal because one was never filling enough. Well now I don't have to!! These are so filling and they taste just like the "normal" oatmeals. I make mine with original almond milk to avoid dairy in the AM!
Rachel D.
Pretty tasty for a low calorie breakfast. Available at most grocery stores in a variety of flavors. I really like the cinnamon flavor the best. Affordable compared to other types of oatmeal
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
Instant oatmeal gets a bad rep because it can raise your glycemic index levels. No one wants to spike their blood sugar if they can help it, right? Well, adding protein to instant oatmeal makes it a low glycemic food just like its "healthier" counterpart, old fashioned rolled oats. And, this oatmeal has the protein built in. It contains whey protein which neutralizes the sugar spike when you eat it and it makes you fuller longer, plus protein is just plain good for you. Plus, if you look at the amount of sugar in this oatmeal? Hardly any. Much less than the others, if you flip them over and check out all of the labels. This is a quick, healthy, filling breakfast option for people on the go. Or for those who don't have the time to make feemented, overnight old fashioned rolled oats.