BY QUAKER

When you're trying to manage your weight, we understand that sometimes your options can feel limited. With the Quaker Weight Control Instant Oatmeal Variety Pack, your breakfast will never lack variety. With Banana Bread, Maple & Brown Sugar and Cinnamon to choose from, you can enjoy a healthy and delicious breakfast without worrying about your choice. Now, which one will you have today?

• At least 37 grams of whole grains per serving
  • 7 grams of protein
  • 6 grams of fiber*

Quaker® Weight Control Instant Oatmeal - Maple & Brown Sugar
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Isolate, Maltodextrin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Salt, Oat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Reduced Iron, Vitamin A Palmitate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Weight Control Instant oatmeal - Banana Bread
**One Of The B Vitamins

Quaker® Weight Control Instant Oatmeal - Cinnamon
Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whey Protein Isolate, Oat Flour, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavors (Contains Barley Gluten), Calcium Carbonate, Guar Gum, Cinnamon, Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Niacinamide*, Vitamin A Palmitate, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Riboflavin*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Katie S.
Oakland, CA
The variety + extra protein + reduced sugar of this product makes this a staple purchase for me. I love this stuff, and I start most mornings off with a big old bowl of oats (topped with peanut butter. GURL trust me on this.)

The added protein makes this bfast carry all the way till lunch - a great choice!
Lisa L.
Atlanta, GA
The banana nut one is my favorite, but all three flavors are pretty tasty. I like that they aren't as sweet as the regular kind.
Kelly C.
Washington, DC
En general tiene un sabor demasiado dulce, contiene mucha azúcar. Realmente no me gusta mucho comprar por su azúcar añadido pero es tal vez bien como snack solo en algunas ocasiones. Lo recomiendo mejor la avena Quaker natural!
Michaela C.
The Quaker Weight Control oatmeal is great - it's super quick to make and keeps me full until lunch time.  I recently had a standard instant oatmeal for breakfast, and was surprised to see how hungry I was just a couple of hours later!  I don't know how they do it, but Quaker Weight Control tastes great and keeps me full.  I'll definitely be buying more.
Erika D.
I used to be one of those people that needed to make two packets of oatmeal because one was never filling enough. Well now I don't have to!! These are so filling and they taste just like the "normal" oatmeals. I make mine with original almond milk to avoid dairy in the AM!
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
I always have this every morning! Affordable price and soooo healthy! Always bought this in walmart!
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
I have been loving this recently since where I live it's freezing in the mornings and usually chop up a banana and add some walnuts and it's yummy, warm and filling! What more could you ask for? I always recommend this to my family and friends
Fire House R.
Saint Paul, MN
Great macros on these oatmeals! Quick easy and taste very good. I like how they give you a variety of options so it keeps oatmeal fresh and new! My go to breakfast during the hard cold months in Minnesota!