Quaker® Warm & Crunchy Granola Honey Almond uploaded by Dayshawnda A.

BY QUAKER #93 in Granola & Muesli

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Honey Almond Warm & Crunchy Granola.
Est. 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Heart healthy whole grains.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Add milk.
135mg sodium, 6% DV.
12g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV.
Iron, 6% DV.
8 - 1.69 oz (48 g) packets.

Denise G.
Crown Point, IN
So warm and delicious. Love the crunchy bits that are already in here. Adds a little oomph to regular oatmeal. This is convenient and easy and not such a horrible start to the day.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
I love love LOVE this granola/oatmeal from Quaker. The taste of honey and almonds really comes through when it's warm. And I love the mixture of textures as you eat - sometimes you get a softer bite and sometimes a crunchier bite. It has plenty of protein for staying power throughout the morning. This is definitely a go-to snack and breakfast for me!
Kenyotta S.
Baton rouge, LA
I love love love this product I buy these by the boxes sometimes I eat as a snack for dinner or breakfast it really doesn't matter the time of day I eat it whenever I have a taste for it I purchase these from Walmart all the time some of the employees already know what I'm coming to purchase and they save me a case I like the apple flavor as well
Meg H.
Mesa, AZ
Absolutely delicious! In the winter I prefer it too cereal because it warms me up. The honey flavor adds a very nice sweet flavor. I buy mine at Walmart and go through almost and entire box in a week. So good and would definitely recommend it too everyone! P.S. Great alternative too mushy oatmeal!
Tori Skye N.
Land O Lakes, FL
This is such a delicious and filling breakfast! If you want something warm and simple for breakfast but hate the texture of traditional oatmeal this stuff is for you! I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, add a T of peanut butter, half a sliced banana and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, yum!
Crystal L.
Tulsa, OK
I wholeheartedly LOVE this stuff for breakfast. I love granola warm and this is an absolute perfect mixture of granola and nuts. The honey sweetens it just enough so that I don't have to add sugar to pretend I'm eating healthy, but still have to make it palatable.
Madeline S.
I have this all the time but I don't eat oatmeal. I don't like it because I don't like the taste of cinnamon. But I give it to my sisters and the love it. They say I should try some.
Tasha A.
Opelousas, LA
Combination of whole grains nutrition and taste as well. A delicious treat.for.kids and adults everyday.. can eat this daily..easily available at normal grocery stores..
Love it
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I really enjoy this. I got it for a quick but delicious breakfast at work. I don't love regular oatmeal because it's too mushy however this actually us crunchy still and has great flavor. Only takes about 30-45 secones to warm up as well!
Dayshawnda A.
Bedford Hts, OH
So I enjoy the fact that this is warm and crunchy granola it's quick to make in the morning especially for college students(or any student). It great in yogurt. Doesn't need a lot of sugar and its filling.