Quaker® Warm & Crunchy Granola Apple Cinnamon

Quaker® Apple Cinnamon Warm & Crunchy Granola.
Est 1877.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Heart healthy whole grains.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
Add milk.
12g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV.
Iron, 6% DV.
8-1.69 oz (48g) packets.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Warm & Crunchy Granola Apple Cinnamon!
Quaker® Warm & Crunchy Granola Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Jennifer L.
I've never been a big fan of apples but this product is simply amazing and a great healthy filling breakfast on the go, the flavor is very amazing as well, I eat this at least three times a week sometimes more, I will definitely recommend this product.to others
Atlanta, GA
Eating oatmeal is a quick and easy breakfast to make in the morning when I'm rushing to work or to the gym. It's easy to eat and affordable. The cinnamon flavor is my favorite and it's really tasty and I still purchase it.
I love this!!! I eat it as cereal (with cold milk) or I mix it into my oatmeal with some milk and water. It really boosts the flavor in my oatmeal. I love this stuff. It makes me feel like I'm eating a little healthier in the morning. This is also so easy and effortless to make in the morning.
Richmond
I ABSOLUTELY loved this oatmeal and my 4 yr old picky eater did too. Loved the crunch in with the oatmeal was very filling and just warm enough. However, I can no longer find this anywhere. I have looked online and sent a message on their website.
Boise, ID
This was a fail for my family. It was too small of a proton for them and so the box was gone super fast and for the price it's not one we will buy again. The product though did taste good.
Ozark, AL
I eat this oatmeal almost everyday for breakfast. It tastes amazing and is actually the only type of oatmeal I will eat. It keeps me full until lunch and is pretty good for you (I think).
Pittsburgh, PA
This is fantastic for a quick on the go breakfast!! The granola helps keep you full all afternoon. The apple cinnamon flavor is awesome. It is a healthy alternative to sugary cereal and I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Texarkana, TX
i love this!!!!!! It is my perfect little snack. It taste amazing. It is a little pricey so i get it to treat myself. I wish there was more packets in the box. I am definitely a repeat customer. Can't wait to get more.
West Palm Bch, FL
Yes in the morning these are such a time saver ... Yummy and hot, mixed with crunchy too . The apple flavor is my favorite... Warms your belly and gives you energy
Nashville, TN
This is one of my favorite breakfast foods. I love oatmeal because it is warm, but also because it is super easy to make. I love how it takes sweet but healthy. I try to have this at least one day a week because it has nutrients that my body does not get everyday.

Looking for your answer?