BY QUAKES

Quaker??????????????????.
True Delights??????????????????.
Multigrain fiber crisps.
Wild blueberry flavor.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
Good source of fiber.
17g whole grain.
Baked.
Does not contain fruit. see more...

Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
These are one of my favorite things to snack on. I love how light and crispy they are. And with 19 grams of whole grain, I don't feel guilty eating them. These are sweet but not overly so. I hate that I can't find them in more stores near me.
Kathleen S.
Attica, NY
I always have an extra bag tucked away for when I have a sweet tooth craving. I really like the flavor - it doesn't taste like overly processed blueberries. Also, they multi-grain and a good source of fiber. You can find them anywhere - from grocery stores to convenience stores - and they're usually reasonable priced. I usually get them when they're a dollar a piece, and sometimes I find coupons.
Heather H.
Evansville, IN
These are very satisfying. They have a great taste. However there needs to be just a bit more per bag. Great for snacking on the go.
Lizzy  K.
These are crunchy and delicious! However, I wish more crisps came in the bag!
Tasha C.
Riverview, FL
I love quaker but these were not top of the line for me. I'm also not a huge blueberry fanatic. I prefer something more like strawberry or cherry flavored.
Donna F.
Rockville, IN
These are so good I eat them all the time they are a good snack for me as I am trying to watch my weight. I buy at least 2 bags when I go to the store.
Samantha S.
Love love LOVE these sweet oat crisps! Perfect snack, not messy, convenient, a great source of fiber, can find them anywhere, 19g of whole grain, the list goes on and on! The perfect amount of sweetness. Wild Blueberry is my favorite!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you think these are healthy