BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good source of fiber 17g whole grain Baked

Tiffany A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these snacks they are so light but pack lots of flavor. Quaker has a variety of awesome flavors but these by far are my best and they aren’t to high in calories.
Itzel L.
El Mirage , AZ
This are very good! Especially if you haven't ate all day and just want something to munch on they are perfect!
Dalia E.
sfax
A true and real delight! I love its taste and texture. It is delicious and light and low in calories. I bought it several times and it is worth the price.
Kiara P.
Lawrenceville,Va
Omg!!I love this produced, I always buy it whenever I go shopping, its very rich with flavor.Everyone in my house really enjoy it
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
The taste of these are absolutely good, the first time I tried these I had the pain, and they honestly taste like air, then I Troyes the flavored ones and fell in love I am so happy that Quaker came out with this healthy option !
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
These rice cakes have the best blueberry flavor. Quaker did a bang up job making sure the taste wasn't overwhelming and it tastes natural. One of the best healthy sneak options out there!
Sommer G.
Jenison, MI
Okay honestly, BEST SNACK OF ALL TIME! Rice crisps are where it's at. They are low in calories, multigrain and healthy. I forgot to mention, delicious! Thank you Quaker!
Pati B.
Mixco, guatemala
Just eating once but I really like the flavor, if I could find it I would buy it
Brittany Y.
Tazewell, Tn
I've only tried this couple of times and they have a really good taste to them they are strong but if u like blue berries u will love these