Quaker® True Delights Instant Oatmeal Wild Blueberry Muffin Flavor Packets

New!
Quaker.
TRUE Delights.
Instant Oatmeal.
wild blueberry muffin FLAVOR.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
- 4g fiber
- 5g protein
excellent source of calcium and iron
- 25g whole grain.
8 - 1.41 OZ (40 g) PACKETS.
NET WT 11.2 OZ (320 g).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® True Delights Instant Oatmeal Wild Blueberry Muffin Flavor Packets!
How would you rate this product?
I love these packets. They are very convenient and useful. Plus it only takes 5 minutes.
Grulla, TX
Perfect for breakfast... I always stock up on this... Cooks in just a few minutes.
Delicioso el sabor de las bluberrys y la avena me encanta para un desayuno express
Camas, WA
Omg this flavor is to die for!! Perfect morning breakfast and easy to grab and go.
If you want oatmeal that tastes like a muffin, this is the one! Tasty and quick.
Sarnia, Ontario
One of my favourite choice of breakfast. Its quick and easy and keeps me full all day. Price is great and if your even lucky when its on sale its a seal. I eat Quaker Instant about 3 times a week. Now don't for get to add in some fresh fruit or frozen to give it that nutritional flavour!
Tenerife, Spain
Oooh I'm in love with this!! I find it when I was in England and now I'm starving to buy them again, since I can't find this version in Spain!!
I love the muffin and this the best, the taste is amazing and flavor is incredible, have a good flavor, i always buy it in the market
Great breakfast. Really easy to make quickly in the morning. Very yummy and good for you. Love this kind of oatmeal.
esta avena y marca es un icono de mi infancia toda la villa he crecido con ella y es muy buena de exelenta calidad

Looking for your answer?