BY QUAKER #30 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!
Quaker.
TRUE Delights.
Instant Oatmeal.
wild blueberry muffin FLAVOR.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
- 4g fiber
- 5g protein
excellent source of calcium and iron
- 25g whole grain.
8 - 1.41 OZ (40 g) PACKETS.
NET WT 11.2 OZ (320 g).

Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
This is one of my favorite oatmeal flavors, other than t peaches and cream lol. this is awesome. and a great breakfast when you are in a rush or are on the go. it can be cooked and eaten quickly, or taken with you and cooked elsewhere. I get them state grocery store, but you can probably find it almost anywhere. I word for sure recommend.
Bianca B.
Deptford, NJ
Quaker is a decent choice for instant oatmeal results. It's never going to be as good as the real thing but for something quick and easy it's ok. Add fresh fruit and use skim or soy/almond milk to up the healthy (and tasty) factors. Better than sugary breakfast cereal.
RosaMaria P.
Portland , OR
I love the taste of this oatmeal. It really does taste like blueberry muffins and I'm a picky oatmeal eater but I fall in love with this oatmeal and the Quaker brand plus I love the great deal at like Costco where you can be a big box of great flavorful oatmeal.
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE this cereal so much! it reminds of there blueberries and cream which only comes in the variety pack. Its not that expensive at all and I usually purchase at my local supermarket. If you love blueberry then you'll this product! I will def be buying again.
Latasha E.
Knightdale, NC
This specific brand does nothing for me i do not like blueberries. However I do love the regular brand I don't like the flavored oatmeal from some reasons but I do find the regular to be satasfying.
Dasi K.
Eugene, OR
SO healthy, and incredibly delicious too! I love how affordable these products are, and I love how simple and easy this oatmeal is to make. Perfect for right before school or work to get the most important meal of the day without compromising quality or health benefits because of a time crunch.
criscia a.
Milton, FL
My boys love instant oatmeal. I usually by the variety pack so they have lots of choices. Great brand and easy to find. Great taste with lots of different varieties.
Katie B.
Madison, CT
Great breakfast choice that is easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time. Tastes great. But good idea to have a piece of fruit with it, as I'm usually still hungry afterwards.
Brittany C.
chandler, AZ
THESE ARE SO GOOD AND HAVE THE PERFECT AMOUNT OF SWEETNESS TO THEM I LOVE BLUE MUFFINS THEY ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAV SO I HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING THESE CHEAP AND A GREAT MEAL TO START THE DAY
Jaquelyn G.
Elgin, IL
Love to have these at the house for those days you simply need something good but not heavy. These packets have a great tasting oatmeal inside of them and I can't get enough!