BY QUAKER #61 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!
Quaker.
TRUE Delights.
Instant Oatmeal.
hazelnut latte FLAVOR.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
- 4g fiber
- 5g protein
excellent source of - calcium and iron.
- 24g whole grain.
8 - 1.41 OZ (40 g) PACKETS NET WT 11.2 OZ (320 g).

blue ..
I love this instant oatmeal loads! I buy it many times when I go shop for food. It's of great value and health! It's also a great option when in a rush. It's delicious with a mixture of bananas and syrup as well! I recommend it to anyone.
Heather B.
Corona, CA
Very interesting but it will get the job done in the morning. Fills me up with a good taste and is very healthy for me on a diet. Love the pics on this product and I plan on buying more. Easy to keep in desk and make last minute
Shannon H.
Galloway, NJ
This oatmeal is amazing!! I never thought to try the two flavors of oatmeal and hazelnut latte together but it is a must have! Super yummy and satisfied my hunger!
Karla S.
Los Angeles, CA
this oatmeal tastes so good! I'm a very very big fan of coffee so this is probably my favortie oatmeal in the world! i also love nutella so its like a combination of both! plus its a healthy breakfast! i love to eat mines when its cooled down and i add some walnuts and white yogurt chips to it
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
There was just too much going on in this oatmeal. I love coffee, I love oatmeal. I do not love them together apparently. And for the price? Just not worth it. I'll stick to maple or apple cinnamon. This one was just too sweet. And the coffee flavor gave it a funky aftertaste
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
esta avena me gusta porque me parece muy saludable, me gusta su sabor, yo la consumo con leche de soya o almendras. le agrego fresas y manzana y da un sabor muy especial.
yo prefiero tomarla caliente, cuando me duele el estomago me gusta tomarla porque me hace sentir mejor.
Mia B.
This oatmeal is one of my favorites. My boyfriends dad always bought this for us. It has a very creamy taste to it, hazelnut is usually (in my opinion) the best flavor vs vanilla. This oatmeal is under $10 so it makes it a must have product in your house especially if your trying to loose weight.
Michelle B.
Sacramento, CA
I thought I would try this new Quaker Oatmeal because it is a coffee flavor and I'm an avid coffee drinker. Well it's good but it does not taste like coffee but more of a nutty flavor.I love the variety of flavor that Quaker makes.
Joyce S.
I love oatmeal. More importantly,Quaker oatmeal. I've been using this brand my entire life. Same brand my mother used. They have many flavors to choose from. My fave is maple brown sugar and original. I would highly recommend. ~Js🌟
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
I eat oatmeal all the time, but sometimes I like to try a new flavor for a change. This stuff tastes amazing! There's a hint of coffee taste without being too much! I would definitely buy this flavor again.