BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!
Quaker.
TRUE Delights.
Instant Oatmeal.
hazelnut latte FLAVOR.
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED.
- 4g fiber
- 5g protein
excellent source of - calcium and iron.
- 24g whole grain.
8 - 1.41 OZ (40 g) PACKETS NET WT 11.2 OZ (320 g).

Heather B.
Corona , CA
Very interesting but it will get the job done in the morning. Fills me up with a good taste and is very healthy for me on a diet. Love the pics on this product and I plan on buying more. Easy to keep in desk and make last minute
Krystal G.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I eat oatmeal all the time, but sometimes I like to try a new flavor for a change. This stuff tastes amazing! There's a hint of coffee taste without being too much! I would definitely buy this flavor again.
Sarah p.
Livonia, MI
Foodie Expert
There was just too much going on in this oatmeal. I love coffee, I love oatmeal. I do not love them together apparently. And for the price? Just not worth it. I'll stick to maple or apple cinnamon. This one was just too sweet. And the coffee flavor gave it a funky aftertaste
Tara J.
Grenada, MS
Love love love!!! The hazelnut flavor is so good! Also great for a snack or supper!
Joyce S.
I love oatmeal. More importantly,Quaker oatmeal. I've been using this brand my entire life. Same brand my mother used. They have many flavors to choose from. My fave is maple brown sugar and original. I would highly recommend. ~Js🌟
Eric K.
I am a fan of oatmeal but for me its all about the flavor and this on has the right amount of flavor without feeling artificial!
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Foodie Expert
I love oatmeal all my life my grandma has made it for me for breakfast. They have so many flavors now and different ways to eat it. The hazelnut has to be one of my favorite ways to eat it.
kia b.
Newnan, GA
I love having warm breakfasts in the morning and this oatmeal flavor is perfect with coffee
Jeanette V.
San Antonio, TX
Easy and quick breakfast! I keep these with me at the office because they're so quick to make. Also very delicious and holds you over until lunch
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
So yummy would buy again and my entire family loves it too... My significant other and kid