BY QUAKER

Make Mexican meals authentic with Quaker tortilla mix. Your family will notice the delicious difference when you create corn tortillas with all their favorite dishes. Plus, add festive flavor to new recipes. From our home to yours, Quaker brings genuine goodness with Masa Harina de Maiz.

Corn Treated With Lime Water And Specially Ground, Niacin*, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*.
*One Of The B Vitamins

Margo L.
Woodland, CA
Ole !!! I have used this Masa Harina Many times and I love it , I Purchased it in Food 4 Less. I use it to Make all My Mexican dishes, I love It . The Taste is great and it is very easy to prepare and the Price is Good , I would recommend this Masa to all .
marie m.
Antioch, CA
These wipes are a total lifesaver. I keep one in my diaper bag, some in the family room, and also a few packs in the nursery. They're great for on the go cleaning sticky hands and for getting milk off my sons sensitive face. These are the only face wipes I will use because they do not irritate my sons face! I love hear wipes. I stock up on them when they are on sale at babies r us for buy 2 get 1 free on all bath essentials. Also my go to for friends baby showers!!
Maria C.
San Cristóbal
I like this flour, you can do a lot with it, from arepas to tortillas, it is very practical and its taste is good, you can also add different vegetables, such as carrot, pumpkin among others
Glenys E.
lima
me guede acompañar con quesito o una crma de tu preferencia no hay que prepararla hasta solas se dejan comer jejeje en verdad las recoiendo
Isabel R.
Anzoategui
Ideales para cambiar la rutina de cena o desayuna con unas ricas arepas con avena después del gym para q nos brinde una balanceada alimentación
Jennifer P.
Muy prácticos para preparar ricas tortillas. Son de suave textura. Esta marca es muy reconocida por su buena calidad
Jhonaiberth b.
Doral, FL
i love masa de maiz, but its not the same of arepas, the corn its tasty, but need more softness, not my favorite.
Fernanda A.
Es perfecta para hacer las tortillas quedan con una textura no dura y se hacen super rapido y con sabor rico