Quaker® Tortilla Mix Harina Preparada uploaded by Donna C.

BY QUAKER

Make Mexican meals authentic with Quaker tortilla mix. Your family will notice the delicious difference when you create white flour tortillas with all their favorite dishes. Plus, add festive flavor to new recipes. From our home to yours, Quaker brings genuine goodness with Harina Preparada.

Enriched Bleached Flour (Bleached Wheat Flour, Niacin*, Reduced Iron, Thiamin, Mononitrate*, Riboflavin*, Folic Acid*), Palm Oil, Salt, Corn Syrup Solids, Whey, Sodium Aluminium Phosphate, Dextrose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Mono And Diglycerides, L-cysteine.

*One Of The B Vitamins.

Alexis A.
In a Mexican family homemade tortillas are a necessity! Quaker helps me accomplish great tasting tortillas at home quickly and easily! I love and will continue to purchase!
Angel M.
El Paso, TX
This product is great for making homemade tortillas. My grandma has passed down her recipe to me and this has always been my go to. It also is great when I made flour gorditas. The taste and texture is perfect.
Rama S.
Make Mexican meals authentic with Quaker tortilla mix. Your family will notice the delicious difference when you create corn tortillas with all their favorite dishes
Amy C.
I live in a Mexican house hold so there is always tortillas on hand. But one day we had a BBQ and my aunt brought this bag in and we decided to use this to make fresh tortillas. Omg it was so good. We do not buy tortillas anymore we make them fresh!
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I've tried this to take a short cut instead of making tortillas from scratch. It was a little quicker, but the taste doesn't taste."authentic" if that makes since. I would rather take the 6 or 7 minutes extra mixing my own ingredients and have a homemade taste than buy this. For those who don't normally make homemade tortillas, this would be great.
Danielle T.
San Marcos, TX
Easy to use understand and comes out delicious. Takes some getting used to in order to know exactly what consistency you need, but worth it for the taste.
Ana R.
Taos, NM
This is a must have at home! I usually only make tortillas on weekends and the fact that you only add water makes the job that much easier.
Rosa R.
Casper, WY
Me encanta el sabor de esta harina para las tortillas. Y tambien para sopes. Es lo que uso cuando tengo antojo de tortillas hechas a mano
Claudia T.
This is literally a must have in a Mexican household. These make everyone in my house satisfied.very delicious and very easy to make!
member-0dba7
Always making fresh flour tortillas are the best. A nice reminder of growing up & having my mother & grandmother make them fresh.
Sandra O.
Where can I buy this? I've never seen it around any store & I'm willing to try it.
Lorraine G.
Pasadena
What markets carry Quaker flour tortillas mix?
Claudia T.
I find this at Walmart. If you don't have one near you they also sell it on Amazon!