BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Start your day off to a healthy start with the new Quaker Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal. The oatmeal is made from 100 percent whole grain oats and features a tasty strawberries and cream flavor. This oatmeal is a good source of calcium and iron; it is also rich in fiber and other nutrients, so your body gets the vitamins and nutrients it needs for a productive day. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, as it will help your body run more efficiently with the right nutrients and vitamins. Simple add water or milk to your whole grain oatmeal, and then heat it to enjoy a nice hot breakfast that is healthy, as well. No matter what comes your way that day, you and your body will be up to the task with this healthy Quaker Instant Oatmeal, 12.3 oz.

• I have the generic brand and the individual packs have a little l...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love this oatmeal definitely one of my favorites made by quaker besides the brown sugar flavored oatmeal " in 1 review
  • "It tastes great and helps me stay fuller longer." in 1 review
Honestly, I'm not too sure how to rate the nutrition as I haven't personally looked at it! The flavor however is delicious, very lightly sweetened, The pink color of the oatmeal never fails to brighten up my morning
Rhonda C.
I really Love Quaker Strawberry & Cream Instant Oatmeal. It does not cost that much, and I try to keep it in my cabinets at all times. I Love the Strawberry Flavor. It is very easy to make and is very healthy for you. I like to eat it with a piece of buttered toast & a glass of milk. I would recommend this for anyone who likes strawberries. I rate this a 5 out of 5 stars. Yum!
Its O.
Cullman, AL
I absolutely love this oatmeal. I have been eating this since I was a kid and it tastes really good. The flavor has not changed in all these years either. I always get mine from Walmart. I'm sure you can get it at any local grocery store though. If you haven't tried this product yet, you definitely should.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
This is the only brand oatmeal we eat in my house. My daughter and I both love the strawberries and cream oatmeal. The best thing about it is that you don't have to add sugar. It's a healthy warming breakfast food. Quick to make and tastes great. Price is inexpensive. It costs about 2.50 a box.
Mary E.
I seriously love this stuff! It is rich and creamy and a very healthy way to start your morning! I love the extra sweetness it adds to the traditional oatmeal. Sometimes I add crunchy peanut butter to this oatmeal to add crunch and a pb&j taste :) Love this oatmeal!
Genedra T.
This and the peaches and cream is my favorite. I can eat this every morning if I could. I prefer the instant oatmeal over rolled oats any day even though its less healthy, they just taste better.
Danielle K.
Oakfield, NY
I just love this flavor. It's my favorite, hands down. Love to eat it on cold mornings. Or as a snack. Hell, as a quick lunch or dinner when I don't want to fuss over anything.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Everyone in the family thought this flavor was terrible, in fact I think we still have the box in the cabinet from about a year ago. The other flavors are good but not this strawberry one unfortunately. We will not purchase again
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Omg this stuff is so bomb! I was feeding it to my niece the other day and I ate most of it 😂🙄 I will most definitely be buying these again for myself and for everyone else of course. Lol I'm craving some right now 😭
Kayla W.
Coldwater, MI
Wow! This is the most amazing oatmeal I have ever had. Must have in my house. It taste so yummy and sweet. I love this. In the cold winter months I eat this a lot in the mornings
Andrea H.
Aztec, NM
I have the generic brand and the individual packs have a little line on them so you know where to fill it with milk or water. Does this have the same thing? And what is the cook time on this?