Quaker® Strawberry Cereal Bars

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Logan H.
Durant, OK
These are the best cereal bars I've ever had!! I used to eat these all the time and then I couldn't ever find them anymore. :( I miss them so much and look for them everywhere. They were sooooo so good!!
Angela D.
Delicious!!! I love strawberries so my cereal and cereal bars always have strawberries. Much healthier with a great sweet fruit taste! These are pretty cheap too
Amaz V.
Tampa, FL
These are so good. The outside is soft and chewy. The inside is sweet and has a a natural flavor. They are healthier now that they have less sugar. Great product.
Daniela M.
Una de mis barras favoritas, aunque por lo general de esta marca la mayoría lo son, nunca pueden faltar en mi despensa! Me calma la ansiedad.
Amanda O.
Kalamazoo, MI
These are very tasty. I give these to my daughter as a snack and she loves them so much that she gets into the pantry to try to get to them.
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
Realmente buenas, unas galletas, rellenas de gloria, jaja, te salvan de un apuro, deliciosas, perfectas para una merienda rapida
Katelyn H.
Liberty, MS
They have a variety of flavors! I use to eat one every morning before school and at break! It's quick and easy to grab and go!
Whitney K.
These are so great my nieces love these as snacks and for breakfast keeps me from having to wash dishes all the time
Débora B.
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
The taste is delicious and helps me control hunger. I like to eat between meals, as a snack and feel satisfied.
Sophia L.
This is a great snack on the go and it's very delicious, I would put it in my bag and eat it when I'm hungry
Logan H.
Durant, OK
Where can I purchase these? I've looked all over online and in stores and can't find them at all 😔