Quaker Stila with Strawberry Cookie Bars - 6 CT uploaded by @LizaNúñez N.Quaker Stila with Strawberry Cookie Bars - 6 CT uploaded by Maria P.

BY QUAKER

6 cookie bars.
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
Quaker®.
Stila™.
Crispy oat cookie bar with fruit filling with strawberry.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
100 calories per bar.
6 - 0.91 oz (26g) bars. see more...

Haley G.
Austin, TX
These should become a standard snack and treat. They have a nice crisp that is so satisfying, and the fruity flavor is strong and delicious. They are extremely affordable at less than a dollar each when you buy a box!
Ruth S.
I bought the Quaker Stila with Strawberry cookie bars because they were very cheap so I said 'what the heck, let's give it a try', I bought different flavors, to my personal opinion they are ok for the value.
Yasmine G.
These are the best because you do not drop so many crumbs and for some reason it feels really light on my stomach. The strawberry jam does not taste extremely sweet like most snack bars usually do. I would buy it again but to be honest, for a healthy snack it is a little pricey. I'd rather have a fruit.
KATHERINE P.

Bars quaker are exquisite for people who suffer from cholesterol because its content in oatmeal is helpful to lower cholesterol levels, its flavor is unique and incomparable, they are super soft to bite practically melt in your mouth flooding your palate of endless exquisite flavors
KieraJane x.
Henrico, VA
These are amazing. I really wish more came in the box, but all in all, it is affordable, very tasty, and very energizing. The value is great an I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a healthy breakfast and you do not have time to cook a big meal.
valeria T.
11800 NW 101st Rd. VE-1108013 Miami, Fl. 33198-1044
I like a lot this is extremely delicious and me helps to maintain my weight, have good amount not only the box if it the content of each bar is delicious excellent it recommend a lot, I buy them the market or my mom gave them to me, and of course that would buy them again. the recommend!!
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
son una de las mejores ociones ara matar un anotojo lo mas saludablemente posible ademas que es muy practico ya que lo puedes llevar en tu cartera al trabajo o al colegio... al ser de avena es una buena fuente de fibra asi que es un alimento recomendado
Natasha M.
I liked the product so much. It is ideal for eating healthy. What Bought at the grocery store. If you stay healthy, for those little cravings. If excellent price is not expensive. If I would buy again, excellent product ..
Elizabeth C.
These are ok, I'm not huge on the strawberry flavor but the brand is a great one. I would recommend SAMs club if you like getting these things in bulk, although it can be rather pricey. I'd probably choose another flavor if I was recommending it to someone though.
Tara G.
Waukesha, WI
Not the healthiest, but they do taste SO GOOD and are super portable. Great pantry staple. They keep for a really really long time. I like to keep them in purse and my toddler will totally eat them too, so that is always a plus when we are on the go.