Quaker® Stila Strawberry Crispy Oat Cookie Bar

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snack time has never tasted so good! Enjoy the goodness of whole-grain oats in a crispy cookie bar with delicious strawberry fruit filling. Each tasty bar is 100 calories.

Andrea R.
I love eating these early in the morning when I'm not very hungry, but I need something for energy or just when I'm in a hurry and need something healthy and delicious.
Yanin P.
Redwood City , CA
Muy saludable y nutritiva sabe deliciosa, me encanta para después del gym, calma mi hambre
Rocio V.
Punta Cana
This is a healthy snack with great taste. I would somehow had like this snack to be thicker so one could appreciate more the taste of the filling. It is a very light snack and I find it to be a little expensive for the size of it. I would recommend since it is so healthy and light.
Monica Z.
Saltillo Coahuila
Me gustan demasiado , por su precio , por qué no están tan dulces y su sabor es riquísimo me encanta que sean crujientes su relleno muy rico y siempre son mi snack . Riquísimas
keiry s.
Doral, FL
Is a granola of very good flavor but above all it is of very good price for those people who want a bar of granola of good to know and cheap
Blanca Yazmin G.
I love this snak it ia delicius and the product you can leave in your backpack and eat in the work, school and it is fabtastic
I tought only Venezuela sells quaker, actually here they just make oat to coock or serve it as a cold drink with milk.
Angeluz H.
Miami , FL
Esto sabe muy rico! Siempre los compro porque son nutritivas y saben delicioso una mentirtira blanca!