BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Quaker® Stila™ Oat Clusters with Strawberry Bits - 5 CT.
80 calories per pack.
Naturally and artificially flavored.

Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
These are the perfect snacks to grab before work or class. They taste amazing, aren't very bad for you, and are easy to take with you wherever you go. The only downfall is, they don't keep you full very long. Which isn't the point, because it's a snack
Andrea M.
Porterville, CA
Great healthy snack or a good on the go breakfast or snack. Super affordable and delicious. Sometimes I like to pick one of these up before I go to the gym or even after if I need a little pick me up.
Ajantha R.
Cary, NC
These are delicious!!! Perfect snack for on the go. I use them when I skip breakfast but it's too late to eat a full breakfast because it's too close to lunch time! The strawberries add the perfect touch to these oat clusters. I'd definitely recommend this to someone!
Sierra H.
I've always loved oatmeal. It's healthy and good for my body and gives me energy lots of it. I recommend this for anyone who wants to lower chances of heart problems and other health problems this product may help.
Luzi C.
pleasant grove utah
I love these, is my snack number one, i am pregnant and i just can't stop eating is so delicious is a healthy snack and test really good i got this as a snack just once and now is a product that is always in the grocery list and my babies love it!
Megan S.
My niece and nephews love these. Great to keep on hand for a healthier snack for kids and adults. If I'm craving something sweet I'll settle for this for a quick fix. Especially when I'm watching What I eat.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
These are yummy for snacks! I take them to work, and my kids take them for snack or in their lunches! They love them! They are crispy but not too much so where they hurt your teeth! Great bite sizes too!!
Elizabeth D.
Denver, CO
I've been trying this snack, and wow, seriously this is a good snack in the best size, little bites for to go on a busy day, with the little bits of fruit, so good for a picnic or at work, I like it!
Gerson T.
Sterling, VA
good snack helps me exercise time because I can not eat something solid because this is something soft throw up yes I buy again is perfect when I go to the Gym I repeat comsumer
Michelle M.
New Orleans, LA
I'm a very picky person, but this was always my go to for a delicious treat or a good breakfast to start the morning. For those with sensitive stomachs, this is the perfect product for you! I always ate these when I was pregnant, I just couldn't get enough!