Quaker® Stila Bits Green Apple Oat Clusters

Delight in perfectly pop-able, wholesome oat clusters. Made with whole grain oats and delicious bits of green apple goodness, snacking has never been more fun.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Stila Bits Green Apple Oat Clusters!
How would you rate this product?
Hamden, CT
I love buying Quaker white cheddar rice cakes but I finally decided to try these and it was good it's like nature valley but in circle balls it's a good price, tasty and I would recommend people to try it
Denton, TX
I love these! The flavor and crunch makes these very satisfying. Its a pretty good value and its great if you're trying to be healthier. Great alternative to sweets!
Really good flavor and not over the top expensive, I really like how it fills you up all day so your not feeling super hungry a couple hours later, it good if your trying to go on a diet in that aspect. Highly recommend this food product!!!
These are great for breakfast on the go or even just a quick little snack as a nice little apple flavor that you don't expect but it's actually really good.only con is that they're kind of small I wish I was more in a bag but that's me just being a big girl
San Diego , CA
First time I bought them I was super excited to taste them, I have always love quaker's products. Personally I didn't really like the taste of them, but my mom did. A good thing about them is how healthy they are.
Louisville, KY
I love apple cinnamon oatmeal and these are great for when I don't have time, or I'm on the go in the car. These make for a great breakfast or snack! Very great for all my cinnamon apple oatmeal lovers out there!
Davie, FL
I love these cereal bars feel so fresh and has very good flavor its texture is perfect although I would like them to be made entirely of oats and cereals and are free of sugar and refined flours but I like them
Tinley Park , IL
I love these Apple oat clusters. It tastes good alone if you need something to munch on and also with anything. I like to add this to my Yogurt to put some crunch in it. It's really good and very healthy!!
Green apple is always a favorite of mine when it comes to granola. I eat granola as a snack very often. At first, I was skeptical about Quaker. Now? I love it! I purchase this healthy snack at Kroger!
Copley, OH
I have only found these one time and I really liked them. Easy to carry around when you go out. The price was pretty good. The flavor was perfect. Just wish it was easier to find in stores! Will for sure buy again when I find it

Looking for your answer?