BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

One taste of the crispy cookie bar, sweet apple filling and sweet cinnamon, and you'll be in love. Good thing great taste is served up with whole-grain oats in 100 calories.

Quaker® Stila Apple Cinnamon Crispy Oat Cookie Bar
LEAR28342 Maria Isabel R.
INGREDIENTS
fruit filling [high fructose corn syrup, sugar, apple powder, dextrose, sorbitol, modified corn starch, glycerin, apple, maltodextrin, pectin, citric acid, salt, palm oil, sodium citrate (as ph control agent), cinnamon, artificial flavor, potassium sorbate (as preservative), malic acid, caramel color], oat flour, enriched flour (wheat flour, niacinamide, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), toasted oats, modified corn starch, vegetable oil shortening (contains one or more of the following: palm oil, sunflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil), wheat gluten, brown sugar, high fructose corn syrup, leavening agents (sodium bicarbonate, aluminum sodium sulfate, ammonium bicarbonate), iodized salt, sodium stearoyl lactylate, soy lecithin, whey protein, caramel color, yeast, rosemary extract (as antioxidant), sodium metabisulfite, zinc oxide, xanthan gum, ascorbyl palmitate, natural mixed tocopherols.
Samagda J.
Doral
Finally, a snack that’s not only tasty but is also a smart choice. Introducing Quaker Stila Crispy Oat Cookie Bars, the tasty snack that allows you to stay on track. Stila Bars bring you goodness inside & out with delicious strawberry filling and a delightful crispy crunch. And with whole grain oats, real fruit and 100 calories per serving, you can feel good enjoying Stila anytime at home or on-the-go.
Omaria M.
Foodie Expert
I'm always on the go and i'm also pretty hungry the most part of the day, so, I always want a tasty snack in my bag so i could satisfied my anxiety with some sugar. This quaker stila appe cinnamoon with crispy oat make my snack feel so healty and yummy.
Erica W.
College Park, Maryland
Omg yum. Quaker brand literally always makes the best stuff. This flavor is very enjoyable and original. Can you please try it to see what I mean? I will not let you down. I am a repeat consumer for this product and I wouldn't change a thing at all
Stephanny G.

I LOVE HER FLAVOR, AND HER CRUJIENT CONSISTENCY LEADS FULL FEELING, IDEAL FOR SNACKS, AND THE BEST OF ALL IS THAT YOU CAN BE TAKEN WHEREVER YOU WANT. ARE ECONOMIC AND GET IN ANY SUPERMARKET OR PHARMACY. I RECOMMEND THEM, THEY ARE DELICIOUS.
Thais G.

Quaker's delicious nourishing bars are great, rich in natural flavors to keep our body healthy. Are great for mediatarde cravings or for snacking, without consuming so much heat and at the same time we are butriendo. One of my favorite flavors is the apple filler.
Stephanie A.
Foodie Expert
This is so delicious and is a healthy snack for on the go just put it in your purse 👛 and off to whatever you are gonna do and when you want something to munch on open up your purse 👛 and there it is all ready for you to eat
LEAR32687 | ANYURAKARI Q.
This stuff is great. Half the sugar in the "normal" version, but tasty. My favorite of the three in the apples and cinnamon, but I did not dislike any of them. The important thing is that its taste just like I remember tasting the "normal" variety, although it has been years since it did
Marileth V.
Terrace doral, FL
Foodie Expert
One of the best combinations is certainly apple with cinnamon. I like this cookie so much that I can definitely spend all day eating them, especially on those days I want to eat goodies but something not so sweet. Best of all, it is nutritious!
Marylise F.
Newark, NJ
Oh! How I love this product. Every time I take a bite into the quaker bar, a burst of flavor runs thru my mouth! It meet all of my expectations when it comes to taste and overall satisfaction. It isn't dry, but rather moist. I would definitely recommend this product.
kysha h.
What other flavors are there?
Diana P.
Fresno, CA
What is the carb ratio per serving?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is the cinnamon flavor authentic?
Jessica J.
Cowlesville, NY
I have been looking a snack to curve my mid day hunger. How do these taste?