BY QUAKER

Just when you thought Quaker Oats couldn't get any better, Quaker Steel Cut Oats are out to prove otherwise. These 100% whole grain oats are steel cut, rather than rolled, offering you a heartier texture and a rich, nutty taste. Try them topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or a dab of honey, and you'll agree that Quaker Steel Cut Oats are a distinctly delicious way to start your day.

• Made from 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Heart Healthy Whole Grains*
  • Sodium free

Steel Cut Oats

Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Is it just me or are all steel cut oaks just hard to chew? I know they are good for us, but how much good can they do if we dont enjoy eating them? Sorry, not even Quaker could make me like these.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I love using this for my over night oats and in baking! It’s affordable and you get a good amount for the price. It’s the best brand for oats. I always repurchase
Olivia H.
Palisades, NY
I’ve been eating these for the low FODMAP diet and they’re my go to breakfast. Small pieces make it so easy to cook and eat. Even just adding hot water and letting it sit cooks it fine. Pairs with any flavors you want and is pretty generously packed for the price.
Lauren D.
I love having this in my pantry for all meals. I usually use this for breakfast but I also like baking with it! I love making cookies and using it for breading for chicken!! So many uses! Plus it's somewhat healthy. ;)
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
Depending on how much you want, it usually takes about 45 minutes to make. Absolutely worth it though. It has a nice nutty flavor, isn't mushy, and adding yummy things to it makes even better. I add walnuts, craisins, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Another wonderful thing is this is packed with fiber and protein, ideal for breakfast and lunch.
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
It was my daddy favorite I use to make it for him when he use to come home from Dyalisis he love it with milk and a cup of coffee. I won't do It again because it reminds me of him so much. But I do recommend it to everyone is the best oatmeal you can have or make for that special person you love.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Steel cut oatmeal is a healthy staple in my household. The quality and price of Quaker steel cut oats makes it an easy choice. I prepare it overnight in my crockpot so my family can wake up to a healthy breakfast. There is no added sugar which allows me to customize our own add-ins.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
These are so delicious. I do not compare these to normal oatmeal because the texture is so different. I like to was these with savory ingredients... like an omelet without the egg. I would recommend this to people who are watching their weight but what to switch up the grains in their diet.
Jessica F.
Bellport, NY
I eat this oatmeal almost every morning with some bananas and blueberries mixed in. I love how easy this is to cook in the morning since I don't have much time to get ready and also love the fact that I can make overnight oats with this. I enjoy mixing this with cinnamon, pumpkin and vanilla. This is an extremely versatile breakfast.
Catherine R.
These are a revelation! I eat a ton of steel cut oats. I tend to make big pots for the week because it takes so long to make them. Since I found these it has been SO much easier. These come out of the microwave creamy and delicious. I make them with two parts milk and one part water for flavor reasons. These really are very, very good.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Do you prepare your oatmeal with water or milk?
Nicole c.
What is the difference between this and the regular instant oatmeal?
Ruriko M.
Do you like steel cut texture?
Anya R.
can you use these to make overnight oats?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
How many calories does it has?