Quaker® Steel Cut Oats Traditional uploaded by Louna S.Quaker® Steel Cut Oats Traditional uploaded by Louna S.

BY QUAKER

Just when you thought Quaker Oats couldn't get any better, Quaker Steel Cut Oats are out to prove otherwise. These 100% whole grain oats are steel cut, rather than rolled, offering you a heartier texture and a rich, nutty taste. Try them topped with your favorite fruits, nuts or a dab of honey, and you'll agree that Quaker Steel Cut Oats are a distinctly delicious way to start your day.

• Made from 100% whole grain Quaker Oats
  • Heart Healthy Whole Grains*
  • Sodium free

Steel Cut Oats

• can you use these to make overnight oats?1 Answers
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
To me, this product is the classic oatmeal. It is a staple for your pantry, and provides a quick, nutritious breakfast. This is best when fruit such as fresh blackberries or strawberries are added. Be careful to add the right ratio of milk so it is not too dry or thick.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
I love Quaker steel cut oats! They are great for boosting milk supply when breastfeeding which is one of the main reasons that I purchase them. However, I have found that I actually prefer the flavor of these compared to regular oatmeal!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
More natural and whole option for oatmeal. Although it does take a little care and time to cook the outcome is good. There's a quick cook variety as well. Fabulous option for a healthy meal.
Renee B.
Prineville, OR
Depending on how much you want, it usually takes about 45 minutes to make. Absolutely worth it though. It has a nice nutty flavor, isn't mushy, and adding yummy things to it makes even better. I add walnuts, craisins, cinnamon, and brown sugar. Another wonderful thing is this is packed with fiber and protein, ideal for breakfast and lunch.
Maria S.
It was my daddy favorite I use to make it for him when he use to come home from Dyalisis he love it with milk and a cup of coffee. I won't do It again because it reminds me of him so much. But I do recommend it to everyone is the best oatmeal you can have or make for that special person you love.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
Steel cut oatmeal is a healthy staple in my household. The quality and price of Quaker steel cut oats makes it an easy choice. I prepare it overnight in my crockpot so my family can wake up to a healthy breakfast. There is no added sugar which allows me to customize our own add-ins.
Jessica F.
Flanders, NY
I eat this oatmeal almost every morning with some bananas and blueberries mixed in. I love how easy this is to cook in the morning since I don't have much time to get ready and also love the fact that I can make overnight oats with this. I enjoy mixing this with cinnamon, pumpkin and vanilla. This is an extremely versatile breakfast.
Lisa M.
I love this oatmeal so healthy and filling I can add my own fruit and honey and buts or whatever topping I am feeling At the moment it is a great go to food when I don't feel like cooking all the time it tastes great and u can change it up by adding different things every time so it tastes different it's very filling
Brenna Z.
One of my favorites! I love the quality of this oatmeal and the health benefits that come with it. It is a great meal with a nice flavor but needs added flavors like most plan oatmeals do. I eat this less often than regular oatmeal and my mother makes it every month or so! So yummy.
Gianna G.
Lake Worth, FL
Super easy to make and so delicious! It's heathy for you as well. Quaker is my go to for breakfast items and their quality is always worth the price, in my opinion. It's not a quick 5 minutes to make so I wouldn't recommend for on the go people.
Anya R.
can you use these to make overnight oats?