Quaker Steel Cut Oats Quick 3-Minute uploaded by Linda C.

BY QUAKER

Quaker® Quick 3-Minute Steel Cut Oats.
Sales sample not for resale.
Est. 1877.
Hearty texture.
100% natural whole grain oats.
Heart Healthy Whole Grains®.
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
Per 1/3 cup serving:
170 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
0g sugars.
4g fiber, 17% DV. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
chillicothe, il
I love Quaker oats, It's so fast to make in the morning when i'm in a rush, it's easy to make, It's so good food you and it's one of the only things my kids will eat in the morning (which other wise would be a nightmare!) It's also an amazing price and there's always, always, always a coupon.
Marie Q.
Marie Q.
This is my breakfast everyday at work. Its quick and easy, yet still healthy. It helps me stay full all morning at work and it is worth the price. It holds more than a months worth since I only eat 1/3 cup of it. I would recommend it to people who are looking for something healthy and quick.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Durham, NC
I moved to NC and I couldn't find this product so I had my family bring me a stock pile from GA. This is one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. I love the hearty texture and it's so nice that it only takes 3 minutes to cook instead of the normal 25 min with regular steel cut oats.
Kristy Nicole S.
Kristy Nicole S.
Trussville, AL
I was honestly not a big fan of the steel cut oats. My husband and I were on a strict diet and this was something we were allowed for breakfast. We tried it an almost gagged. There is really NO flavor and for me the texture is impossible. I do not recommend this to anyone else.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Oatmeal has been a staple for many years and people have eaten it to keep healthy. I dont care for oatmeal but I k ow lots of peeople who do enjoy it so l I want to give a good review. You can gwt a basic flavor and add your own fruit in to flavor it and make it more healthy.
Bonnie P.
Bonnie P.
West Palm Beach, FL
Love the easy and delicious taste of steel cut oatmeal on a cold day. It does need some sweet taste as it is very bland and I can eat this a few times a week. I buy it at my local supermarket and I have it as a staple for a hearty breakfast. I would definitely buy this again.
Onix M.
Onix M.
This oatmeal is vey good for breakfast. I like how convenient it is to cook under three minutes. I also use the oat to make flour for oatmeal cookies. I recommend these oats. I have used Quaker products for many years and the quality is always great.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Powhatan, VA
When cooked correctly these are great. I have found that steal cut oats are different, but I think advertising some unique revenues would help to show how great they can be. I found great uses for them off Pinterest.
Graysen F.
Graysen F.
Louisburg, NC
These plain pats are great for recipes or adding whatever toppings you would like for breakfast every day! They are good, but I don't taste a difference in these versus any other brand. Still recommend though!
Maisie N.
Maisie N.
Nicholasville, KY
I find myself using these Quaker quick oats several times a week between morning breakfast and baking. Quaker knows oats and you can never go wrong with this product.