Quaker Steel Cut Oats Quick 3-Minute uploaded by Linda C.

BY QUAKER

Quaker® Quick 3-Minute Steel Cut Oats.
Sales sample not for resale.
Est. 1877.
Hearty texture.
100% natural whole grain oats.
Heart Healthy Whole Grains®.
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
Per 1/3 cup serving:
170 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
0g sugars.
4g fiber, 17% DV. see more...

Catherine R.
These are a revelation! I eat a ton of steel cut oats. I tend to make big pots for the week because it takes so long to make them. Since I found these it has been SO much easier. These come out of the microwave creamy and delicious. I make them with two parts milk and one part water for flavor reasons. These really are very, very good.
Carla W.
I love oatmeal! Quaker is my favorite brand of oatmeal, but my favorite are these " Quaker Steel Cut Oats". This oatmeal gets my day started off great! When having this as my breakfast I am very energized and it keeps me full and satisfied until my next meal. I also love that is a very quick meal for me prepare, so I can get to my work quicker.
Ally T.
Canonsburg, PA
These are so quick and easy! I love them. They taste great and only take 3 minutes to cook in the microwave. I've recently been making savory oats with them. They're affordable and easy to find at most grocery stores.
Marie Q.
This is my breakfast everyday at work. Its quick and easy, yet still healthy. It helps me stay full all morning at work and it is worth the price. It holds more than a months worth since I only eat 1/3 cup of it. I would recommend it to people who are looking for something healthy and quick.
Angela U.
Gary, IN
With being on a diet this has been my best friend!! The texture makes you feel more fulfilled like your actually eating what you want and not something you have to eat. Its also good with honey and cinnamon.
Katherine L.
Carmel, IN
I have always heard and read how healthy and beneficial oats are. The problem, I "knew" I never liked them. My personal trainer gave me a quick run down of nutrition. I was on a serious mission so I listened. She told me one of the best ways to fuel my body was to start with oatmeal.

I broke down and begrudgingly took the advise. I bought Quaker Steel cut oats. WOW. I absolutely love the texture, the nutty taste, the satisfied energy and everything about it. Who knew? So, if your like me, dismiss any preconceived notions and fuel your body with what it needs. Spectacular recommendation I got and want to pass to you.
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
I'm obsessed with this oatmeal! I love the flavor & texture of steel cut oats but they take forever to cook. These quick cooking steel cut oats taste delicious & cook so fast! Perfect for a quick filling breakfast, especially in the colder months.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
Easy, quick and can add whatever I like to it. Sometimes it's raisins and cinnamon, others it banana and nuts or peanut butter with banana.
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
They are good but I can't seem to get them to a thinner texture. Maybe I am doing something wrong. But I would recommend.
Morgan C.
Owensboro
My favorite steel cut oats! Love the texture and cooks just like it says, in 3 minutes!