BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Steel Cut Oats.
Est 1877.
Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
As part of a heart-healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol.
Per 1/4 cup serving.
150 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
1g sugars.
4g fiber, 15% DV.
Iron, 10% DV.
Tamper band made from corn.
Earth First®.
PLA film.
Nature Works®.
Polymer. see more...

Buy on Target
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I've been making these for breakfast every morning for the last couple of weeks to help with breastmilk production. They take longer to cook than rolled oats, about 30 minutes but it's well worth it. I love the texture of steel cut oats rather than the mushy texture of rolled oats. I add butter and sugar the last five minutes of cooking and usually add a tablespoon of Chia seeds once it's done and a spoonful of Nutella. So delicious!
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
These are so delicious. I do not compare these to normal oatmeal because the texture is so different. I like to was these with savory ingredients... like an omelet without the egg. I would recommend this to people who are watching their weight but what to switch up the grains in their diet.
Gina P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Oatmeal 24-Oz. more...
Steel cut oats aren't for everyone but if you like oatmeal you should really give these a whirl. I actually use these in my over nite oatmeal jars .... add milk, chia seeds, fruit or flavorings, nuts what ever flavors you like mixed in with oatmeal in a jar overnight.... very tasty morning breakfast can be heated up during winter. I eat them cold during the summer. Just google Overnite oatmeal there are tons of recipes.

Steel cut oats are going to be a little chewier than your regular oatmeal in texture something you may or may not like. At least they are in my opinion I happen to love it. I like to mix both regular oatmeal and the steel cut in the over nite oatmeal just to mix things up. Its very tasty and soo good for you!
Sara K.
I love that Quaker has made steel cut oats a little more affordable, and I love the traditional packaging they go in. Easier to deal with than those slippery little bags that spill (that I have generally bought steel cut oats in). My favorite way to eat them is with peanut or almond butter and honey mixed in after cooking on the stove.
Melanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to make an overnight oatmeal with these and a bit of regular oats, some blueberries, chia seeds, and a bit of milk. The steel cut oats help me feel fuller for longer and they provide a nice chewiness that regular oatmeal doesn't have. I'm very happy I discovered these. I like the instant steel cut oats as well, but prefer these for that dense chew.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
This is a great, quick breakfast that's more on the healthy side than other quick breakfast options. I add a pinch of brown sugar, cinnamon and honey and eat it once i get to work. It's the perfect amount to keep me satisfied until lunch. You get a lot in the canister and this can last for several weeks depending on how much you make and how often.
Jaycie O.
I prefer these steel cut oats to pretty much every other breakfast cereal. You can find these at every grocery store, in a large container, for very cheap. You can use them in many different ways! I eat oatmeal for breakfast twice a week, and I really recommend everyone to rethink what they have been taught to view as a boring, flavorless breakfast.
Chelsie R.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Oatmeal 24-Oz. more...
These are great I am not much of an oatmeal person but I LOVE these. I started eating these to help increase my milk supply and they did an amazing job! In 24 hours I seen a difference.Two of my favorite ways to eat them are with pure maple syrup and brown sugar and they other way is by soaking them over night in juice(I use the frozen juice). However I recommend cooking these 5-10 minutes longer than what the package says.
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Quakers Oats is something I grew up eating and years later, it's still as good! I love these oats cooked with some syrup or butter. I love the versatility of steel oats, you can make overnight oats (soaking in almond milk with chia seeds and fruit), cookies, or grind them further down to make a flour.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Oatmeal 24-Oz. more...
My husband got these for me because I am an oatmeal eater to the extreme. I was hesitant at first, but I really do like them. Steel cut have a bit of a texture difference versus regular oats, but I find it more filling. Does take a little extra prep time as well - definitely NOT an instant oatmeal thing. Growing to love the thicker cut oats, and feeling full after eating a bowl. Great with brown sugar!
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Do you prepare your oatmeal with water or milk?
Nicole c.
What is the difference between this and the regular instant oatmeal?
Ruriko M.
Do you like steel cut texture?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
How many calories does it has?
BarryJammie C.
Has anyone made these in the crockpot overnight? How do they turn out?