BY QUAKER

Quaker™ Steel Cut Oats.
Est 1877.
Hearty 100% Natural Whole Grain Oats.
3 grams of soluble fiber from oatmeal daily in a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease. This cereal has 2 grams per serving.
As part of a heart-healthy diet, the soluble fiber in oatmeal can help reduce cholesterol.
Per 1/4 cup serving.
150 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 2% DV.
0mg sodium, 0% DV.
1g sugars.
4g fiber, 15% DV.
Iron, 10% DV.
Tamper band made from corn.
Earth First®.
PLA film.
Nature Works®.
Polymer. see more...

Buy on Target
Melanie J.
Las Vegas, NV
I like to make an overnight oatmeal with these and a bit of regular oats, some blueberries, chia seeds, and a bit of milk. The steel cut oats help me feel fuller for longer and they provide a nice chewiness that regular oatmeal doesn't have. I'm very happy I discovered these. I like the instant steel cut oats as well, but prefer these for that dense chew.
Jaycie O.
Foodie Expert
I prefer these steel cut oats to pretty much every other breakfast cereal. You can find these at every grocery store, in a large container, for very cheap. You can use them in many different ways! I eat oatmeal for breakfast twice a week, and I really recommend everyone to rethink what they have been taught to view as a boring, flavorless breakfast.
Beth B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious. I do not compare these to normal oatmeal because the texture is so different. I like to was these with savory ingredients... like an omelet without the egg. I would recommend this to people who are watching their weight but what to switch up the grains in their diet.
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Steel cut oats are a big favorite in my household. I bought them from target. I can also buy them at the local grocery store. I eat them a few times per week for breakfast. They have a nice flavor and a good texture. I like to add fruit to my oatmeal for an added flavor
Samantha P.
Foodie Expert
I eat this oatmeal everyday and I have to say it's amazing. I add a few fresh fruits to it (usually whatever I may have like bananas, strawberries, or blueberries) I put a little honey and a few nuts to make it even healthier! Great product!
Wendy S.
Washington, DC
Delicious! Hearty, filling, healthful, and did I mention "delicious"? If you're used to instant oats, give yourself a treat and try steel cut. Quaker's steel cut oats are worth the (slight) extra effort.
Sheyla A.
Foodie Expert
I love oatmeal and love steel cut oats. Yummy and so good for you! And great value for the price. I have been buying this repeatedly and will continue to buy and tell others to try it as well!! :)
Kathryn B.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Foodie Expert
I LOVE steel cut oats over regular oatmeal ANYDAY... to me it is more hearty and i like the texture better as well. They are a good healthy breakfast option and mix well with anything!
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This oatmeal I use it to make a hot drink during winter, as oatmeal and fresh fruit. In summer I add it to smothies or protein drinks. I recommend this for people who have diabetes .
Melanie C.
We use these for our smoothies to make them meal-replacement smoothies. They're also great with a little butter, sugar, and cinnamon! Inexpensive and versatile!
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
Do you prepare your oatmeal with water or milk?
Nicole c.
Foodie Expert
What is the difference between this and the regular instant oatmeal?
Ruriko M.
Do you like steel cut texture?
BarryJammie C.
Has anyone made these in the crockpot overnight? How do they turn out?
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
How many calories does it has?