BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starbucks discoveries vanilla latte 50.7oz

• I have seen the ones in the fridge that are brand new, is this th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
This isn’t the same as getting a vanilla latte from Starbucks, but this is more affordable and it still is tasty. Good for when you are in a rush and don’t have time to stop by Starbucks or for when you are just at home and not looking to go out.
Jaimie M.
Love keeping this coffee in my fridge for mornings I’m craving Starbucks! I haven’t tried any other iced coffee besides this one. It’s not too sweet and not too bitter taste exactly like it’s coming straight from Starbucks!
Kayla M.
Diamondhead, MS
This stuff is so good!! It's hard to not go through all of it in one day. Bc of that I do have to say my caffeine habit is too high to keep this in my house so I only buy it randomly. The rest of the time I brew my own bc it lasts longer... but this stuff is still good!!
Denise T.
Carolina R.
Orange City
Vanilla latte is better in Starbucks honestly. Starbucks coffee to me is better than any other coffee. I love it so much and it tastes perfect
kimberly m.
Fitzgerald, GA
This taste good but the off brand tastes the same and is a lot cheaper than the name brand will continue to buy but will buy off brand
Serina D.
Salem, OR
My husband lives off of this can't send him to the store without him coming home with it. It is expensive but good
Crystal O.
Albuquerque, NM
I personally love this because it's not super sweet. I always order my drink skinny just so it's not crazy sweet and with this I don't have to worry about that!
Maria A.
Not my favorite drink from Starbucks. This is too bland for me.It lacks the great flavor that characterizes Starbucks .
Chesley P.
La Puente, CA
This drink is so refreshing especially when chilled with ice. However, the taste is a bit bitter instead of sweet. So if you're not a big fan of coffee or is going for something sweeter, this drink is probably not for you. I personally love drinking this warm & topped with whipped cream, especially since it's the holidays!
Jessica C.
Albuquerque, NM
I have seen the ones in the fridge that are brand new, is this the same product? If so, are they good?