Add a Photo

By QUAKER OATS
Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, youÍll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.
Photos (9)
Maria Eugenia C.
Maria Eugenia C.

I am a very intense fan of oatmeal, not a good one when it comes to eat it in the mornings, but i like to try different things like this, i combine them with juice and cooked oatmeal
Kelli C.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX

These are AWESOME but I'm an oatmeal lover! They are pretty much the healthiest alternative to regular cookies (at least that's what I tell myself Bc I could eat the whole box!
jenn p.
jenn p.
Marshalltown, IA

I absolutely love the chocolate chip cookies. such a great and easy breakfast. I don't heat mine up and take it in the car.
it fills me up and I'm ready for the day
Maria B.
Maria B.

estas galletas son super ricas, crocantes, valen la pena para adultos y niños, la avena como fibra es buenísima para todos aquellos que sufren de estreñimiento
Katie D.
Katie D.
Pickerington, Oh

While I thought these had good flavor... I thought they were a little bit too soft. I know they are supposed to be SOFT baked but they were almost mushy.
Shruti K.
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA

Not a big fan of this product. The cookies are way too soft and I did not like the texture. Tried it once. want to give it a try again.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.

I eat these in the morning when I have woke up late. Good taste, easy to carry, and good for me....talk about spoiled.
Montaiya J.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, Ne

I really like these cookies because not only are they tasty they also have quite a bit of fiber to keep you full
Catherine W.
Catherine W.
Alpharetta, GA

They do not keep the same pure oatmeal Quaker taste that I love in their products
Mira H.
Mira H.
Houston, tx

Buy these. You won't regret it. I love the oatmeal raisin flavor. It is simply the best thing and soooo soft!
De B.
De B.

Does anyone know if Soft Baked Quaker Cookies are sold individually or only in packages? I have tried to buy these individually but have not been able to find them sold that way. I have only seen them sold in packages. Thank you for your help.
Donnielle Q.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX

Are these any good? I've only tried homeade oatmeal rain cookies.
Leon H.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY

Are these actually soft or no?

Join Now