BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, youÍll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

• Are these actually soft or no?2 Answers
  • Are these any good? I've only tried homeade oatmeal rain cookies. 7 Answers
  • Does anyone know if Soft Baked Quaker Cookies are sold individual...21 Answers
Quaker® Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie
  • "I normally do not like prepackaged cookies but these tasted pretty good. " in 6 reviews
  • "I really like these, and also the chocolate chip ones." in 6 reviews
  • "I love the fact that it is made out of whole grains and had a lot less sugar than other store bought oatmeal raisin cookies." in 6 reviews
  • "The Quaker oatmeal cookies actually taste really good, but they fall a part." in 5 reviews
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
These are AWESOME but I'm an oatmeal lover! They are pretty much the healthiest alternative to regular cookies (at least that's what I tell myself Bc I could eat the whole box!
Maria B.
estas galletas son super ricas, crocantes, valen la pena para adultos y niños, la avena como fibra es buenísima para todos aquellos que sufren de estreñimiento
Shruti K.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
Not a big fan of this product. The cookies are way too soft and I did not like the texture. Tried it once. want to give it a try again.
Theresa A.
I eat these in the morning when I have woke up late. Good taste, easy to carry, and good for me....talk about spoiled.
Montaiya J.
Omaha, NE
Foodie Expert
I really like these cookies because not only are they tasty they also have quite a bit of fiber to keep you full
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite cookies. They are so soft. Delicious..so yummy. Reasonable price i just love them and would recommended them. So soft and moist almost like homemade
Stacey M.
Gaylord, MI
I absolutely love these cookies. I had the opportunity to try the Oatmeal Raisin cookie in my Mom VoxBox and thought it was so delicious and that was taking into account that I don't really like raisin cookies at all! I was shocked by how much I liked this cookie!
The oatmeal cookie was so soft and chewy and had the perfecta amount of raisins so that they weren't to overpowering to the great oatmeal flavor.
Since trying this in my Mom VoxBox I have bought a couple boxes but I went for the chocolate almond variety and they so good.
I like that these are packaged so you can toss them in your purse and have when handy while you are on the go and need a quick snack.
Leanne H.
Tazewell, TN
Foodie Expert
This cookie was surprisingly delicious, I do not usually like the taste of store bought cookies because they have a chemically enhanced flavor making them never as good as home made cookies, especially since I love to bake cookies. This cookie did not have a chemically enhanced flavor. I also do not usually like oatmeal cookies but with this cookie I could not get enough it and wanted more when it was gone. I do not really like that it is individually packaged because it is wasteful of resources and harmful to the environment but I do understand why they chose to do it this way and that is to keep it fresher longer. The price is a little expensive for just six cookies but they would make a good grab and go snack. I also like how nutritional they are as well is tasty. I would rather give my kid this as treat then a bag of potato chips because of the nutritional value as well as it still being a tasty snack. I would buy in the future if I need a fast Grab and Go snack for lunches or work.
Sarah Lee G.
Vacaville, CA
I got a sample of one in my 2012 Mom's Voxbox and was excited to try it because I love oatmeal cookies! It tasted really good and had just the right amount of rasins. The one thing I was disappointed about and marking it down to a B for is how soft it was, I know I know it says right on the package soft baked. However I had an extremely hard time eating the cookie without it crumbling in my hands. I had to put it back in the wrapper to keep it contained while I nibbled on the pieces that broke off.

On a side note as a mom I let my kids each try it as well and they loved it!
Brittney P.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
I have found heaven in a little bag. The Quaker company has some amazing new soft baked cookies. They maybe be the best cookies I have ever tasted, they remind me of a hot batch of cookies coming out of my grandmas oven. The cookie is a great size, and leaves you very satisfied. They offer these cookies in amazing flavors, I have not been able to try them all yet but what I have been able to taste has been delicious! I am making it my mission to try all the flavors. The available flavors come in Banana Nut, Raisin, Cranberry & Yogurt, Chocolate & Almond, and Apple Cinnamon, so there is definitely a flavor for everyone.
De B.
Does anyone know if Soft Baked Quaker Cookies are sold individually or only in packages? I have tried to buy these individually but have not been able to find them sold that way. I have only seen them sold in packages. Thank you for your help.
Donnielle Q.
San Antonio, TX
Are these any good? I've only tried homeade oatmeal rain cookies.
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
Are these actually soft or no?