BY QUAKER

Quaker® Soft Baked Cranberry & Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies - 6 CT.
New.
Made with whole grain Quaker oats.
Good source of fiber.
Contains 7g of total fat per serving.
6 packs to go.
Naturally & artificially flavored. see more...

Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)
These are really good!!! great in the morning for breakfast with some coffee, eggs and fruit. They are soft and greatly met my expectations when I first tried them. I would for sure repurchase again and again. They are also not too pricey so its right up my alley.
Emily G.
Victoria L.
Acworth, GA
I am not normally big on oatmeal/oat bars, but these are great! They are healthy and filling and have a great taste/texture. Definitely a great breakfast item for people on the go and tasty enough to be a sweet treat! I would recommend these for sure!
Cheery C.
The oatmeal in the cookies make the cookies not only healthier and crisper. i love the cranberry a lot with the oatmeal. however, it is a little bit too sweet
Nickiolis R.
These are really good!!! great in the morning for breakfast with some coffee, eggs and fruit. its very :)
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
I absolutely love these Quaker Soft Baked Cranberry & Yogurt Oatmeal Cookies! They are such an easy, healthy, and delicious breakfast on the go! They also have Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies that are also delicious! I love how good they are when they are heated in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to make the soft & warm! Yum!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah , IL
These may possibly be the best oatmeal cookies ever. They are soft and chewy and the Cranberries are tart but sweet and the yogurt chips give just the right amount of balance to the cranberries. You can taste the oatmeal but it doesn't feel like sawdust, it taste delicious. These are fantastic.
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
I received these free at a local grocery mart. I thought they tasted great. Surprisingly soft cause most cookies claim to be soft but these are actually soft.
Kayla M.
Allendale, MI
These are so good! i love that they are easy to take on the go and are actually health for you which is a plus. they also have different flavors. this flavor is the best
Marisol P.
Whittier, CA
I love these they are very tasty something you could give your little ones for snack .I give them to my little ones with a glass of milk
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
Do you think these are healthy
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)