Jimmy Dean is About to Change Your Breakfast Game
Quaker Soft Baked Bars
4.45 / 5 based on 258 Reviews
Made with real bananas and almonds, Quaker Soft Baked Bars Banana Nut Bread flavor has tasty ingredients and key nutrients to help provide fuel to start your day. see more...
Top Questions See all 16 Q&A
Quaker Soft Baked Bars
- "If you love Banana Nut Bread, I'm sure you'll love this since it's exactly like it though the consistency is a little more like an oatmeal cookie." in 28 reviews
- "These are amazing, they taste and even smell like my mom's homemade banana bread (you know, the kind you try to make yourself but for some reason, it just doesn't turn out the same.)" in 13 reviews
- "I've tried and bought both the cinnamon pecan bread & banana nut bread flavors and I think they make great snacks when your on the go.They have an awesome mixed texture taste to them and smell heavenly when heated up. " in 9 reviews
- "It's a great quick breakfast in the mornings to just pop in the microwave and go, or for a guilty midnight snack!" in 9 reviews
- "They are better warmed up as it advertises on the front, but I just don't have time to go through those steps in the morning." in 6 reviews
I love the name brand of Quackers, you know your going a delicious and healty snack or breakfast item when you grab yourself a package with the Quackers name brand on it. It so tasty, healthy and keeps you from feeling hungry and i would highly recommand it to everyone!
I love these as a quick breakfast in the morning! They're easy to grab and go, while also still delicious. But they're my favorite when they've been microwaves for a few seconds to warm them up.
Yum yum yum! I absolutely love these, especially with an ice-cold glass of milk. They are probably not the healthiest granola bar, but they are tasty. They are also a great source of protein!
I love the softness of this breakfast bar. It's filling and tastes great! Anything that's portable and healthy goes along way in this family.
Actually got this from one of my Influester VoxBox's and loved them ever since. They are the perfect breakfast bars and they taste amazing.
Absolutely delicious! Just like banana nut bread but with oats! affordable too! Highly recommended breakfast bar.
Love the flavor of these bars! I eat them for breakfast and they help to keep me full for the morning.
So good and surprisingly filling. I haven't tried microwaving them, but they are really handy for one of those rushed mornings when you're late to work or class. While they definitely aren't as filling as an actual breakfast would be, these are fairly substantial compared to a standard granola bar. Also work great as a snack -- Cinnamon Pecan is my personal favorite.
My husband has brought these breakfast bars. And he says that they are very good the taste is pretty good.
My favorite breakfast on the go! the best is banana nut! also a good source of protien!
Q & A
What flavors do these come in?
I really enjoy Banana Nut muffins, is this a good substitute or should I stick with the muffin?
Haven't tried them yet, what does everyone think of these healthy snacks?
What flavors should they come in? I think maybe a cinnamon bread kind would be awesome!
Don't you just love these ?!?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos