BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Angela G.
Mukwonago, WI
These really didn't work for anyone in the family. The texture was a bit much almost like prechewed cardboard maybe little softer but it just wasn't great to chew. The flavor also was lacking. Very fake banana flavor that actually made a few of us gag and cinnamon pecan was mild in flavor it just feels like you are chewing something to chew it not enjoy it.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Me and my family are very busy and we always on the road so before we go we like to pack snacks for the kids to eat while they with us and it keeps them quite while they wait. my kids loves quaker products and i would buy this again just a different brand next time
Megan Y.
These are the best breakfast bars ever, perfect for mixing things up from the normal bar these are squares of oatmeal. There super tasty and delicious, perfect for on the go but if you have time at home zap it in the microwave for a couple second to warm it up and its delicious. I could eat an entire box and it's definitely a special treat or a pick me up.
Jasmine F.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so addicting. If you love oatmeal cookies I highly suggest trying these! They are like tasty oatmeal cookies that come in new flavors. Quick snack or dessert, perfect at any time really! Perfect serving size in my opinion. Some of the flavors can be very sweet especially with the icing though, so be aware of that. Otherwise I would say go try them all!!
Rachael V.
I was skeptical about these when my friend gave me one to try but when I ate them I instantly became addicted! They are SO delicious.
Christina D.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for breakfast on the go. Filling and nutritious. Pairs well with a hot cup of coffee
Assumpta A.
bohol philippines
when i went to my cousins house and she let me eat this it was my first time to like a food like this cause i hate it when it come s to food like this but when i tried it its delicious and i get addicted to it i wish d didnt tried it cause its really addicted im recommending you guys to buy one right now
Ash K.
Alexandria , Virginia
Omg these are so good, it's chewy and I love cinnamon. It's my go to breakfast snack