BY QUAKER

Quaker® Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds Simply Granola.
EST 1877.
32 grams.
Whole grains.
Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat, and cholesterol, may help reduce the risk of heart disease.
With natural flavors.
5g of fat per serving.
Per 1/2 cup:
210 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
30mg sodium, 1% DV.
13g sugars.
5g fiber, 19% DV. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Marielena O.
Marielena O.
This cereal is very good, great ingredients. The only complaint I have is that for the amount in the two bags it was a little expensive. I would put it on my subscribe and save if the price was marked down and remained marked down at 1/6 of the current cost. 34.5oz seems like a lot for a single bag, but when you actually consume it and it's gone, your budget cries because it can't afford more.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Foodie Expert
Peanut butter is our go to flavor , we bought these to give them a try and my family did not like them. The milk chocolate is of poor quality. It was greasy and gave a weird after taste of a greasy feeling. We like them better plain. I guess if you like super sweet and you really like milk chocolate this would be good for your family.
Megan L.
Megan L.
North Liberty, IA
Foodie Expert
It is hard to go wrong with a Quaker product, and this is so delicious. Along with Special K, this is one of my only breakfast choices!
Autumn P.
Autumn P.
This is my go to breakfast with 2 oz of Ripple Milk. This is so yummy. The raisins aren't stale tasting or tart. The almonds are tasty and both are in the perfect ratio to granola. My favorite breakfast so far.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I purchase this because it was on sale and I absolutely love it. It's Hazel ashes and it's a perfect meal or a snack. I will absolutely buy this again in the future.
Shayla F.
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
Foodie Expert
Granola bar meets cereal. When I first tried it expecting this to taste nasty, but its the total opposite. It's very tasty and even tasty to eat without milk.
Andrea C. I.
Andrea C. I.
Quaker Simply Granola is not one of my favorite but i can say that help reduce the risk of heart disease. Have good flavors but raisins are very dry.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Ajax, ON
Foodie Expert
Decent oatmeal, worth the try! Great with yogurt of all kinds.
I only found it at one place so far but it's good for a cheaper granola alternative.