BY QUAKER #73 in Granola & Muesli

We asked ourselves how Quaker Oats & Honey Granola could get any better. One word – raisins. Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. Oats, Honey & Raisins – improving on perfection, what will we think of next? see more...

Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Nadia S.
The best granola out there! It's crunchy but not hard to chew, has a good amount of raisins but not too many, has almonds which is awesome, and has a great, sweet granola flavor. It is high in sugar and not all that great for you, but eating this in moderation is a great way to start the day.
Stacy V.
Marlinton , WV
I get these for my kids and to pack on their school lunches for something healthy. You baby go wrong with these. My kids love them! They have the perfect amount of sweetness and right amount of crunchiness to make this the perfect snack of quick meal replacement for any occasion.
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Simplemente exquisita. Este quaker con leche tibia en las mañanas de invierno es perfecto. El sabor a miel ayuda mucho a que no sea demasiado desabrido, en general tiene un sabor bastante dulce pero muy liviano. Lo único que me molesta son las pasas, ya que personalmente no me gustan.
Yanna V.

I like this granola very much since I can take it when I do not give myself time to eat my breakfast, it gives me energy and in the way I use a lot of it also, I can find in any supermarket with very good price, I was recommended and I recommend it Who wants a healthy snack
Holly H.
Alsea, OR
I buy these everytime i go to the store i love these and so do my children it is a good alternative to when we are in the car or just need a quick pick me up. we love all the flavors there isn't one that we wont eat and that makes me a very happy mother
Elizabeth M.
GREAT for on the go! This is individually pack so it makes it easy to grab and travel with. Or it is portioned so that you don't over eat the granola. There is just the right amount of raisins and the sweetness of the honey is satisfying for those on a diet
Karla D.
I buy them for the school, to eat them as lunch. But it's actually quite expensive and smalls, it taste really delicious but to be full i need to eat at least 3 of them hahaha
Sharyn F.
We love GRANOLA in our house and Quaker Granola has the flavors and taste we love. We add it over our fruit or yogurt for breakfast. I love it and the kids love it too!
Wanda B.
Trenton, NJ
Quaker granola oats are an awesome healthy snack for on the go. My kids love taking these for lunch or on the go when we have a road trios. The flavors are great!