BY QUAKER #4 in Granola & Muesli

We asked ourselves how Quaker® Oats & Honey Natural Granola could get any better. One word – raisins. Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. Oats, Honey & Raisins – improving on perfection, what will we think of next?

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of fat per serving
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin,  Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Wheat, Milk, Almond And Coconut Ingredients

• "This granola taste amazing !" in 1 review
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
This granola oats cereal are super good and it has honey oats, raisins and almond the perfect combination. It makes the milk taste even better. It my go to breakfast when I'm in a rush and it's super healthy.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this granola, is perfect for breakfast or for snacking time. Best flavor ever, I just feel sometimes that’s a little to much sweet for me but I don’t care, I will buy it million more time. I usually eat it with milk, but is really good with oat, yogurt or just by itself.
Sabrina L.
Delicious and good for you. Can be eaten as a snack, added to milk as a cereal, mixed with yogurt for a Heather snack/lunch. Topped cakes with it ,,tastes great topped on a apple pie like a crumb /crisp topping. Can also be used to toplay oatmeal, in peach cobbler and put on top of ice cream.
Stephanie B.
Norton Shores, MI
I love this cereal! Nothing tastes overly sweet, everything in it's natural state. Fills you up, gives you energy to keep your morning strong, and tastes great. *Bonus: the raisins are NOT coated in sugar!
I keep this cereal on hand for breakfast and snacks. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
This product is one of my favorites. I always make sure it's at the top of my weekly grocery list. I like it pair it with plain non fat yogurt as a snack or even for a healthy lunch. It compliments the yogurt perfectly. I highly recommend this product.
S S.
Simply like it whether to add to breakfast or as a healthy snack idea. tastes great.goes even good with yoghurt also.love the small lightly sweetened clusters too, the almond pieces are also bite size and sliced.has lots of raisins too.
Alexandra V.
This granola is delicious! It's sweet with just the right amount of salt for balance. I routinely use it with Greek yogurt and honey-my kids think it's a special treat and one of the healthier options available. It's an excellent value and a pantry staple in our household.
Megan B.
Henrietta, NY
I love granola, and this product is one of my favorites. I can put it in yogurt for parfaits (maybe my favorite snack), eat it as cereal with milk, or eat it alone. I would recommend to anyone looking for a healthy snack.
Kelley D.
I love all kinds of granola but this kind is by far the best . The chunks of granola are huge and I love the flavor and the raisins .l will eat this either by itself or with yogurt. It's even great on Ice cream. my whole family loves this. two thumbs up!!
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
This is great on top of yogurts and just with milk! Great for kids too! We have only tried it once but definitely plan to repurchase in the future! It's lightly sweet and great for snacks too! You must try it!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I've never had these before, so they taste pretty good?
Rosana  V.
Has anyone else tried this product?? What do you think about it??
JUSTIENE L.
Anyone try this with yogurt? It is the best! Even my picky toddler will eat this cereal on top of some Greek Yogurt!
Ainda não experimentei está. É saborosa ?

Kohl's