BY QUAKER #4 in Granola & Muesli

We asked ourselves how Quaker® Oats & Honey Natural Granola could get any better. One word – raisins. Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. Oats, Honey & Raisins – improving on perfection, what will we think of next?

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of fat per serving
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin,  Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Wheat, Milk, Almond And Coconut Ingredients

• "This granola taste amazing !" in 1 review
Sunny X.
Brooklyn, NY
Great addition on top of your yogurt, milk or by itself. Add milk and heat it up - it's so good. Or you can just eat it alone. Good for when you need a snack but don't know what to eat- it's healthy and filling. I eat it for breakfast with my yogurt every day!! I just wish there would be bigger chunks of granola ..
Cristie G.
Peanut butter is our go to flavor , we bought these to give them a try and my family did not like them. The milk chocolate is of poor quality. It was greasy and gave a weird after taste of a greasy feeling. We like them better plain. I guess if you like super sweet and you really like milk chocolate this would be good for your family.
Eustolia T.
Avon Park, FL
I love almonds that's why i tried this simply granola oats with almonds and dried raisins, I can say that this is delicious and healthy y the same time! It's worth price, I can say it's pretty cheap cause it's a really big bag , the taste is awesome! Definitely recommended,
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love love love!!! Healthy and convenient. It goes with everything from milk to yogurt. I usually pack them in a ziplock back and munch them as is in class. Awesome snack. Goes great with overnight oats as well. Would recommend!!!
Neelam M.
Troy, MI
I wish that these did not have the raisins in them and that they were lower in sugar but these are very tasty! I sprinkle about a 1/4cup with a 1/2 cup of greek vanilla yogurt with some cut up fruit and make parfait for breakfast or for a snack throughout the day! also works great as a dessert.
Gabriela B.
I am a huge fan of this Granola.
In my family we used to use it for the fillig of the pork on thanks giving (yes, we don't eat turkey because we find it tasteless). And you can not imagine how delicious this is.
If you don't want, at last you can eat it as breakfast. It is simple and delicious
Highly recommended
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
My family and I always have breakfast together. this is a great start to the day for all family members. usually have for breakfast cereal or cereal oats or granola. here in Quaker Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds it turns the mix the fact that our family is so fond of! perfect solution! I like, I love these semiannual breakfast, because their preparation takes a minimum of time: pouring milk or added yogurt, fresh fruit and all, breakfast is ready.
Jeff A.
I get these as a treat and a healthy option for my wife and I, and she just loves to mix it with yogurt and bananas and apples. She just gives me this little look like, we can't ever stop buying this, and I agree, tastes fantastic and it's just so good for you and your body.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
I get these for my kids and to pack on their school lunches for something healthy. You baby go wrong with these. My kids love them! They have the perfect amount of sweetness and right amount of crunchiness to make this the perfect snack of quick meal replacement for any occasion.
Amber B.
Quaker Natural Cereal Oats Honey and Raisins Granola is a great breakfast to start off the day! I personally love to measure a cup of the granola and then a half of cup of skim milk with some friut such as grapes or the fruit that is in season. It is perfect for a busy school morning and keeps me full until lunch time, not to mention the great taste! I highly recommend getting this product. Trust me, you tummy will thank you!
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I've never had these before, so they taste pretty good?
Rosana  V.
Has anyone else tried this product?? What do you think about it??
Ainda não experimentei está. É saborosa ?
JUSTIENE L.
Anyone try this with yogurt? It is the best! Even my picky toddler will eat this cereal on top of some Greek Yogurt!

back