BY QUAKER #3 in Granola & Muesli

We asked ourselves how Quaker® Oats & Honey Natural Granola could get any better. One word – raisins. Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. Oats, Honey & Raisins – improving on perfection, what will we think of next?

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of fat per serving
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin,  Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Wheat, Milk, Almond And Coconut Ingredients

• "This granola taste amazing !" in 1 review
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Miranda V.
Autumn P.
This is my go to breakfast with 2 oz of Ripple Milk. This is so yummy. The raisins aren't stale tasting or tart. The almonds are tasty and both are in the perfect ratio to granola. My favorite breakfast so far.
Berenice M.
I love these so much ! They are so good! I dont like raisins so I always take them off. I dont buy these often but I buy them once in a while. I bought them at walmart. I would buy them again.
VE1141189 Merwill U.
MIAMI, FL
I love these cookies I make them to the oven and they are riquous, son crunchy and with good texture, if I always come back to buy them already, son tasty and I can eat them all day without boring me the price is accessible so it is worth investing in them
S J.
Canton, MS
This is a great healthy snack. Even though they are small packs they are so fulfilling . I feel they may be a little pricey but I still buy them . I normally get them from Walmart
Hannah P.
Theses are super chewy and delicious. I would definitely recommend these to someone for a morning snack or breakfast to go. I am always in a rush in the morning to get out the door and this is quick and easy. Plus its not too expensive!
Stacy S.
1941 reviews
I purchase this because it was on sale and I absolutely love it. It's Hazel ashes and it's a perfect meal or a snack. I will absolutely buy this again in the future.
Gina G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I purchased this at Costco a few weeks ago as I enjoy granola. This granola, being sold at Costco, was sold in bulk however at a great price. The granola comes in a resealable bag which I love (I hope to see more cereals with resealable bags in the near future) . The granola itself is great and I personally eat it plain, however, this would go great in some Greek yogurt!
VE-1126213Andres R.
Doral, FL
This Quarker cereal is just perfect as the rest of the products of this brand, I can eat them and not worry that I'm eating more fats, these products are incredible!.
Jennifer M.
Annapolis, MO
I've never had these before, so they taste pretty good?
Rosana  V.
Has anyone else tried this product?? What do you think about it??
Ainda não experimentei está. É saborosa ?
JUSTIENE L.
Anyone try this with yogurt? It is the best! Even my picky toddler will eat this cereal on top of some Greek Yogurt!