BY QUAKER #4 in Granola & Muesli

We asked ourselves how Quaker® Oats & Honey Natural Granola could get any better. One word – raisins. Raisins are the perfect chewy counterpoint to the unbeatable crunchy deliciousness of our Oats & Honey Granola. Oats, Honey & Raisins – improving on perfection, what will we think of next?

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of fat per serving
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Raisins, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin,  Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Wheat, Milk, Almond And Coconut Ingredients

• I've never had these before, so they taste pretty good?4 Answers
  • How is the taste like1 Answers
  • Has anyone else tried this product?? What do you think ab...3 Answers
Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds

Start your review of Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins & Almonds!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This granola taste amazing !" in 1 review
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
A couple years ago my dad started buying this and I really liked it but after eating it in bulk I'm tired of it so I haven't had it for a while haha.
It tastes really good, the raisins and almonds remind me of Auntie Anne's pretzels, and I had it with milk so it was filling! It's healthy, sweet but not overly sweet or artificial tasting.
Jaclyn R.
Purchased at: Costco
This granola is addictive. Once you eat one bowl, you want another bowl. The raisins are nice and soft. The granola clusters are crunchy and have just the right amount of honey flavor in them. You may need to soak them in your milk of choice for a couple minutes bc the granola is rather hard.
Rachel S.
This is a good granola and I have for breakfast with milk. There are pieces of oats and big crumbles with lots of nuts and raisins. The granola is not dry like some other granolas I have had which is a good thing. It has a honey sweet taste and I like the resealable pouch it comes in. The only downside is the cost, it is a bit expensive as it is almost $5 a bag and there isn't much in the bag as cereal boxes are around $2.50-$3. I purchased at my local grocery store, Giant.
Elizabeth V.
This is such yummy granola. I sprinkle it over some yogurt or have it as a bowl of cereal. I love the fact that this comes in a dual pack because I go through granola very quickly. Whether its after the gym, breakfast or mid day snack, this is such a healthy and delicious choice of granola.
nehi p.
Stratford, NJ
At first, I was just looking for a granola to throw on top of my yogurt in the morning. When I picked up the box, I was incredibly surprised how much it weighed!!! For the price, you get an incredible deal! I love the raisins in this, but there's a variety of this granola without the raisins also. I absolutely love this granola because the chunks are not too large and there's a good mix of all the oats, raisins, and almonds!
Madison L.
Blair, NE
This Quaker Simply Granola Oats, Honey, Raisins, & Almonds is delicious! I eat it in the morning after a workout and it's great. This is also nutritious,so that's a plus. It is expensive though!
Débora Y.
Middletown , OH
my opinion, this is the best granola cereal. Like most cereals, there's too many carbs, and too much sugar, but hey, you gotta eat something for breakfast. Someday's, you want something quick, and don't want to spend an hour with clean up.
Cali B.
San Diego , CA
Love it ! Taste delicious, I eat it like cereal most of the time. but you can eat it with yogurt or even make an Açai bowl. I buy this a good amount I don’t buy it all the time because it makes my jaw hurt when I eat it like cereal. But it’s great!
Marilia F.
Marlborough MA
This cereal has the perfect balance between crunchyness and taste, not too sweet with good nutritional value. It is great with non-fat greek yoghurt and a splash of milk or just with milk. I love the one with and without raisins. We prefer Familia Granola a little bit, but it is no longer available. I only wonder why supermarkets simply don't carry it...! A great granola and I have tried many health food brands.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I bought this awesomeness at Costco for around $9.39 (includes 2 bags, 34.5oz each) and I didn't hesitate to buy. I just LOVE granola.. I can definitely say this is my FAV cereal! You can literally add this to ANYTHING, Fruit, yogurt, milk, or just a snack on-the-go.. It is very inexpensive and it will be your favorite breakfast, even to those who skip it daily.❤❤❤

Target