Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds uploaded by Liv K.Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds uploaded by Lilian D.

BY QUAKER

Oats and honey go together like, well, oats and honey. Some flavor combinations are hard to improve on. Now you can enjoy all the delicious and satisfying wholesomeness of this perfect taste duo with Quaker® Oats & Honey Granola. Enhanced with sliced almonds, this crunchy combo is great both hot and cold, and might have you wishing you could eat breakfast for every meal.

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of protein
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin, Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Iana D.
I never used to like yogurt until I started eating this granola with it! I would consider it a healthier snack alternative compared to anything else. They sell a huge pack of this at Costco and I will be looking to repurchase it really soon. I’ve even substituted this as lunch one day and it was pretty filling!
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
A delicious cereal with milk, yogurt topping, or addition to trail mix! Crunchy and sweet, and good for you too! My whole family loves it. I like to take it in my lunch box for work too because it's a versatile snack!
Angela T.
washington
If you are looking for yummy oats than this product is a great fit because they have a hint of cinnamon to them and I absolutely adore cinnamon! I love to put these oats as a garnish for my oatmeal, I'd definitely Rerepurchase
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
I just recently found out about this product. And oh my gosh where has it been my entire life ! It's delicious. I eat it for breakfast or just toss it in a bag and eat it plain on the go. A little sugar and it's perfect !
lakaya m.
Tucson, AZ
Although this bulk two-pack of 34.5 ounce bags of Quaker Natural Granola Cereal can be considered slightly overpriced, by comparison, it's still less expensive than the standard-sized retail package. So long as Costco no longer carries this exact same product, then you won't be able to find it cheaper anywhere else. That's where I first became addicted to this granola and have since tried many sub-par substitutes when Costco decided to discontinue my go-to favorite.

The cereal has just the right amount of sweetness and crunch without being too hard in texture like Kashi's break-your-teeth-but-stay-lean Crunch. Surprisingly, a 1/2 cup serving contains only 5g of fat. The high fiber as well as the protein from the almonds definitely helps to keep the appetite satiated until lunchtime. As for the flavor, it can be described as a delicate blend of coconut, honey, raisins, and oats.
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
I love this honey and oats quaker cereal I can eat it dry or with milk sometimes I just put some in zip lock bags and v snack on it thru out t h ere day I really love it
Ali M.
Leawood, KS
This is, hands down, my favorite granola, EVER! There is just something so different about it. Every time that I try a different brand, I always think that it is passable, but I dread finishing that box before buying a box of the Quaker original oats and honey granola. I also like that this is really hearty and filling; it does not have a whole bunch of puffed wheat or puffed rice, fluff!!!
Amreena K.
I absolutely LOVE this cereal. I eat it cereal, add ons in my yogurt or just plain and simple as a snack. Honey and Almond make this cereal feel so healthy. I have this at least once or twice a day without fail. This is an item that I purchase almost every time I go to the grocery store and don't plan to stop doing so!
Georgette C.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the brand Quaker Oats and almost all the products that I have used I have enjoyed! This granola is very delicious and have ate this a few times a week during breakfast time. It is very tasty and can be paired with yogurt. I would recommend this if you love eating granola!
Vanessa S.
Are these sweet like the Honey Bunches of Oats granola?
kathe o.
Colombia
Les gusta que tenga almendras ?
Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Does this cereal have the same taste as their granola bars?
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find this product in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania?

Walmart