Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds uploaded by Lilian D.

BY QUAKER #77 in Granola & Muesli

Oats and honey go together like, well, oats and honey. Some flavor combinations are hard to improve on. Now you can enjoy all the delicious and satisfying wholesomeness of this perfect taste duo with Quaker® Oats & Honey Granola. Enhanced with sliced almonds, this crunchy combo is great both hot and cold, and might have you wishing you could eat breakfast for every meal.

• Good source of fiber*
  • 5g of protein
  • Very Low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Whey, Inulin, Almonds, Nonfat Dry Milk, Whey Protein Concentrate, Honey, Natural Flavor (Contains Coconut Components), Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Honey & Almonds
Favorite granola that I have ever bought! Easy to add extras to especially bananas!! Even great taste to make it a add on topping to anything easy like yogurt! Some of the best yogurt parfaits are made with this! Easy and quick snacks for early or late evenings. Even just to have as a snack! Love this flavor and brand!!!
Miranda V.
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
A delicious cereal with milk, yogurt topping, or addition to trail mix! Crunchy and sweet, and good for you too! My whole family loves it. I like to take it in my lunch box for work too because it's a versatile snack!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
Wanted to try this out cause I never had it. After trying it I'm not gonna lie my jaw hurt because it was very crunchy and the cereals I eat usually aren't like that. But it has great flavor and I know it's a healthier cereal to have in the morning so why not give it a try.
Angela T.
washington
If you are looking for yummy oats than this product is a great fit because they have a hint of cinnamon to them and I absolutely adore cinnamon! I love to put these oats as a garnish for my oatmeal, I'd definitely Rerepurchase
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
This granola is super tasty! It's sweet and nutty and flavorful. It's not very expensive and it comes in a good amount. The sugar content is a tad bit high though. I enjoy having it with silk almond milk.
Laira F.
Huntington, WV
I just recently found out about this product. And oh my gosh where has it been my entire life ! It's delicious. I eat it for breakfast or just toss it in a bag and eat it plain on the go. A little sugar and it's perfect !
lakaya m.
Tucson, AZ
Although this bulk two-pack of 34.5 ounce bags of Quaker Natural Granola Cereal can be considered slightly overpriced, by comparison, it's still less expensive than the standard-sized retail package. So long as Costco no longer carries this exact same product, then you won't be able to find it cheaper anywhere else. That's where I first became addicted to this granola and have since tried many sub-par substitutes when Costco decided to discontinue my go-to favorite.

The cereal has just the right amount of sweetness and crunch without being too hard in texture like Kashi's break-your-teeth-but-stay-lean Crunch. Surprisingly, a 1/2 cup serving contains only 5g of fat. The high fiber as well as the protein from the almonds definitely helps to keep the appetite satiated until lunchtime. As for the flavor, it can be described as a delicate blend of coconut, honey, raisins, and oats.
Ali M.
Leawood, KS
This is, hands down, my favorite granola, EVER! There is just something so different about it. Every time that I try a different brand, I always think that it is passable, but I dread finishing that box before buying a box of the Quaker original oats and honey granola. I also like that this is really hearty and filling; it does not have a whole bunch of puffed wheat or puffed rice, fluff!!!
Lupe C.
Chana, IL
I love this honey and oats quaker cereal I can eat it dry or with milk sometimes I just put some in zip lock bags and v snack on it thru out t h ere day I really love it
Vanessa S.
Are these sweet like the Honey Bunches of Oats granola?
kathe o.
Colombia
Les gusta que tenga almendras ?
Shahronda J.
Bethel Park, PA
Where can I find this product in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania?
Isaac J.
E Saint Louis, IL
Does this cereal have the same taste as their granola bars?