BY QUAKER

We’re adding a few favorite flavors to start your day an even better way. Satisfy your taste buds with the simply sweet and subtly tangy addition of apples, cranberries and sliced almonds. One spoonful and you’ll welcome this delicious trio to your wholesome, whole-grain granola.

• Excellent source of fiber*
  • 5g of protein
  • Very low in sodium

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Brown Sugar, Canola Oil, Dried Cranberries, Almonds, Dehydrated Apples, Inulin, Whey, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Glycerin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Honey, Sunflower Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols (Added To Preserve Freshness).

Contains Wheat, Almond And Milk Ingredients

Elena F.
picked up this product at costco and i'm not big on cereal anymore, nor do I like yogurt to eat parfaits but I was hungry for a snack and it was in my kitchen I opened the bag and I couldn't put it down. this tastes sooooo good, the dried apples and cranberries are so good with the oats and it has almonds. Honestly in love with this
Amanda B.
I love the Quaker oatmeal packs. The cranberry and Apple add a nice sweet bite to the rich creamy oatmeal cereal while the almonds give it a bit of texture. These are a great value for an entire box. They are quick and easy to make in the morning for breakfast but I also love them as a late night snack it's sweet enough to satisfy any cravings without feeling guilty.
Amber F.
Glasgow, KY
Perfect for portable snack or breakfast when in office, hiking, camping, out with children and inbetween. Great as a yogurt topping or warm cereal. Not much in the bag for a full cold cereal, but plenty for warm. The taste and texture is premium and satisfying compared to that of regular plain oatmeal.
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Absolutely delicious! I love Quaker Simply Granola with oats, apples, cranberries, and almonds. It's an easy breakfast meal. I usually buy this at Target and they almost always have a coupon for it. I've only purchased this a couple of times, but have been happy with it each time.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Much like honey bunches of oates but a different variety. Fist time customer of these and the flavor combination of sweet and sour was really good. It's a better choice than the sugar coated sugar cereals I usually go for.
Nikita M.
Tonawanda, NY
I love the flavor of this cereal. It keeps me full and satiated for hours. It truly feels like a wholesome food. It is something that you can put into your body and actually feel good about it. Good job Quaker for creating such a great product!!!
Kimberly A.
Carbondale, IL
This is a really good product because of how it incorporates different of products. The combination of apples, cranberries, and almonds is so good with the granola. It is pretty healthy and good for the soul. I would recommend this to others.
mirna t.
I really love Quaker products! This is amazing, the combination about almonds, fruits is amazing! I really love eat with some almond milk! I but this 3 times and price is amazing
Victoria C.
This is delicious, it tastes very good and it is a good value pack. It is not too sweet and it does not have that cardboard taste many granolas as cheap as this have.
Lynzie Y.
Louisville, KY
I love the fresh fruit taste that is added in this cereal. The apples and the cranberries blend very well. It is a healthy alternative to most cereals and is not to much higher in price. I haven't bought this cereal in a while but I will now that I remember it.