BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Danielle M.
this stuff is a comfort food. As a child my mom always heated warm milk and a dash of sugar cane to the bowl. It is healthy, is full of fiber, and tastes delicious. It is a classic I always come back to.
Sarah R.
Tacoma, WA
Low calorie but also low flavor. I like to mix it with other cereals to keep it interesting... a little granola on top is good! Cheap and filling cereal choice. I'd recommend it if you are looking for a healthier alternative.
Laura P.
Pontiac, IL
This is a good wholesome cereal that is good for you and your taste buds. This cereal is even better if you add some fresh fruit and a little sweetener or sugar. My kids will even eat this cereal with fruit and some sweetener in it. It's nice to know my kids are eating something healthy.
Haley G.
Pottstown, PA
I have heard people rave about this product for some time now and so i decided to test it. It isn't my favorite, however i did eat the whole box. It does have a different taste to it but for me didn't sit well. maybe if i try it with berries or something to give it taste it would be better.
shelly C.
Are family enjoys these in the microwave to heat them up aor just plain milk and little bit of sugar on them. we also had a little bit fresh fruit. we bought these at are local grocery store. it has good flavor if you add something to them no photo
Melissa R.
Union City
I really love Quaker shredded wheat cereal. It's one of my favorites. It has a great flavor.love it a lot .there is no pros or cons about this cereal. Yes this cereal is healthy I think so. It's a great cereal and would hope more people would but it
Sabrina S.
Great Stuff! It really tastes amazing and it is usually a low price! I would recommend anyone to eat this for a tasty breakfast snack. it can be found at local stores!
Sarah S.
Phoenix, AZ
Basically, if it cold outside and I want a hot breakfast, this is my go-to meal! Put a little butter and sugar in it and you've got yourself a breakfast delight :)
Lauren B.
New Iberia , LA
Similar to weet a bix which is hard to come by in this area. It's a nice alert native and I like piping a dash of vanilla almond milk and some fresh fruit over it for a quick breakfast.
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
I love this old fashioned cereal that I used to eat with my gran. It is my favorite after dinner snack and I always have a box on hand. It is crunchy and delicious and satisfies the need for a little something but is still quite healthy.