BY QUAKER #79 in Oatmeal & Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heart Healthy®Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

• Does anyone else find the consistency of the supergrains ...1 Answers
Toni H.
This is good stuff!  One of the first things that I noticed is that it has quinoa in it.  I am a bariatric patient on a high protein diet.  Quinoa is a super grain and one that I incorporate into my meals every chance I get.  I love the honey almond flavor and this pouch made twice what most instant oatmeal pouches make.  This is a wonderful product that I keep in my pantry and tell my fellow foodies about.
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
THE BEST OATMEAL I HAVE EVER EATEN! I love this stuff. I LIVE FOR IT. I eat it morning noon and night. I'm addicted. I'm lost without it. You cannot recreate it at home no matter what you do. I would go to the END OF THE EARTH FOR THIS OATMEAL. And I don't even like oatmeal!
Megan S.
Mount Airy, NC
I have been eating the brown sugar cinnamon oatmeal for years and finally decided it was time to switch it up and try something new. This cereal is really good and has a good texture I will definitely be purchasing again and maybe even trying a different flavor!
Tanya K.
Trinity, FL
Good stuff for my toddler! Super easy to make in the morning and he devours it. He gets his necessary grains for the day and does not need to snack before lunch. Very filling. The taste is great too. I have this with some almond milk for myself. Highly recommend, especially for a picky toddler. I used to struggle with making him a filling breakfast that he was willing to eat. Thanks Quaker, you saved me =)
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
I purchased this oatmeal because I have been on a grains kick with my breakfast items. I wasn't sure about it, but I actually really enjoyed the texture of the oatmeal. The bits of oats that were not mushy like the oatmeal and were enjoyable. I will purchase it again. The honey flavor was not over powering and I am looking forward to trying other flavors.
Victoria V.
These are pretty good. I really like honey or brown sugar flavors when it comes to hot cereal and these do the trick. The almond is also a nice touch. On days where mornings are busy theses are perfect to quickly make ad devour while eating something warm to warm you up in the morning.
Michelle S.
Goddard, KS
This is my favorite oatmeal, I love the crunch nuts and berries in it, very filling and very good for you. I would recommend it to all my.friends for a super delicious and yummy breakfast that's out of this world. I will continue to buy this cereal, since I found my favorite one.
Mayra P.
Springfield, MA
This is by far the Best oatmeal I have ever eaten in my entire life. It fills me up in the morning, it's delicious, it has so many grains, protein, it has fiber it is by far one of the best oatmeals I have ever had and I bought four more boxes so I don't run out I highly recommend this to everyone.
Bellini S.
Alexandria, VA
Quaker has been a favorite brand for as long as I can remember. It is so easy to make. Easy to follow instructions too. It is a healthy and filling breakfast. Very nutritious and delicious. I can devour three of these little pouches by myself. They are too tasty!
Helen v.
Canton, MA
As a teacher who needs to keep my energy up all morning, this is one of the only breakfasts that gets me through! The flavor makes it taste great and I love to add some berries or a banana for some extra flavor and fiber. The grains such as flax and quinoa are a great addition to the oatmeal!
Heather H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Does anyone else find the consistency of the supergrains better than oatmeal?

back