Quaker® Select Starts Super Grains Apples & Cinnamon Instant Hot Cereal uploaded by Samantha S.

BY QUAKER #52 in Hot Cereal

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

If every day is a gift, get ready to unwrap the best part. Quaker® SuperGrains Apples & Cinnamon Instant Hot Cereal is a delicious blend of hearty goodness for a powerful way to start your day. Think of it as a little morning present that doesn’t require a bow.

• 7 grams of protein (Good source of protein from a blend of grains, whey, and seeds)
  • 5 grams of fiber (Contains 3g total fat per serving)
  • 160mg ALA Omega-3s (Contains 160mg of ALA per serving, which is 10% of the 1.6g daily value for ALA)
  • Made with oats, barley, rye, quinoa, and flax

Ingredient:

whole Grain Rolled Oats, Multigrain Blend (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Barley, Whole Grain Rolled Rye), Brown Sugar, Sugar, Dried Apple Pieces (Apples, Sugar, Fructose, Cinnamon, Malic Acid, Sodium Sulfite), Whey Protein Isolate, Flaxseed, White Quinoa, Oat Hull Fiber, Salt, Cinnamon, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.

Buy on Target*
Yaritza C.
Kansas city , MO
I got tired of eating oatmeal because of the texture and while I was about to purchase the oatmeal of this flavor I found this hot cereal from the same flavor and it taste super good without the same texture of the oatmeal. So far 9/10.
Both my daughter and myself really enjoy this product. Plus it's good for you! It's a great way for me to get fruit into my daughter too, she is a very picky eater, but she loves this oatmeal. I will continue to puchase this. Hopefully they don't discontinue the product.
Samantha S.
This is the best oatmeal of all time. I feel like I've finally found my oatmeal jam. There's little slightly crunchy grain bits, large pieces of apple with the peel on, and great cinnamon flavor. Tastes better than the regular Quaker apples and cinnamon and probably better for you too.
Alycia M.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Apples and Cinnamon oatmeal is my absolute favorite! I was so happy to see when Quaker came out with the super grains because I love eating as healthy and as natural as possible. With this oatmeal I feel like I am getting a good portion of my daily grains along with a flavorful, filling breakfast!
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I still eat this when I have time to in the morning, its good priced especially for what you getting.Its not no rip off its really good. But some people don't like oatmeal. I live really close to Ceder Rapids and I love going by the Quaker Oats place because the whole area smells like oatmeal
AnnaStajsza S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
i love oatmeal - is there even another brand other than Quaker oats that makes oatmeal?... the only thing that isnt great is getting it how you like it.. sometimes i make it too wet and sometimes it's too mushy.. but overall the flavors are amazing and they are super simple to make.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Whenever I eat quaker select starts super grains apple and cinnamon instant hot cereal, I know its going to be a good day. It tastes great and is super yummy. I feel full all morning and sometimes still full and satisfied by lunch. It is super easy and quick to make as well.
Bobbie C.
College Sta, TX
This is my all time favorite oatmeal hands down! I love the rich flavor in every bite and the smell of it as well. I eat this almost every single day at any time of the day. I bought mine at my local grocery store, HEB.
Debrian W.
I love how easy to prepare these pouches are. They are so convenient. They are pretty affordable. I eat this product several times a week. The taste is great, not too sweet. The quality is always good. I buy it from Kroger. I would recommend this product.
Laura S.
Austin, TX
I love oats and I have a really, really sweet tooth, but these are SWEEEET. The flavor powder (?) is usually still compacted together when you open the sachet, so I always take out about half of it, and this is still eye-wateringly sugary. Lovely warming flavor, and great texture with these oats – just way too sweet.