Quaker® Select Starts Oatmeal Maple & Brown Sugar Organic Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Bryn H.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Good source of fiber, low fat, cholesterol free. Eat at least three one-ounce equivalent (3 servings) of whole grains per day for fiber and overall health. Each oatmeal packet contains a one-ounce equivalent (1 serving) of whole grains.

Buy on Walmart
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
I have know thus as the best oatmeal  ever since I have been growing up this oatmeal is great value and I eat a lot of this because  when you know your going to have a long day ahead of you it's nice to know that you have a nice healthy affordable meal waiting for you to cook it with let me tell you is not long at all thus will take yo the max of 5 minutes or less depending on what kind you get
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
I just had this this morning. I buy it all the time. Honestly I haven't checked the health factor. I just like oatmeal and this flavor is so good. Normally I make it with milk but I have used water. Normally I don't like oatmeal made with water but this one will taste good.
Candy R.
I love this oatmeal , it's tastes amazing. And you can actually mix them with anything , any fruit , flavor whatever . They're pretty easy and quick to make also. I am a repeat customer, I buy them a lot. My family loves them so they're gone fast. I will buy again !
Donna C.
Eau Claire, WI
This is a product that my husband and I use regularly, as it makes a delicious and easy breakfast. We buy the value pack and eat it up fast, because the flavor is so good! We usually purchase this at Walmart. I highly recommend this product to others.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love this oatmeal! It's premeasured so you know exactly how many calories you are consuming and very easy to prepare (unlike traditional oatmeal which takes time to cook and clean up). It tastes like it was cooked on the stove and the maple flavoring is just enough to add a hint of sweetness without being over powering. When cooking the oatmeal, I drop a handful of blueberries into the bowl. They pop and create a delicious and healthy addition to the breakfast. I've also added nuts and raspberries as well. These oatmeal packs are excellent to keep on hand in an office for a morning where you would like to have something handy and easy that can be prepared in the microwave. The fact that the product is organic speaks to the quality of what you are getting with this.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love Quaker Select Starts Oatmeal & Brown Sugar Organic Instant Oatmeal. This has been my go-to breakfast. I love being able to feed this to my family knowing there isn't any artificial sweeteners and ingredients. Super quick for an on the go breakfast! My kids loving adding fresh berries and bananas!
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
These little packages of Maple & Brown sugar Oatmeal are pretty convenient for work. I take these with me for a snack before or after lunch to be able to curb my appetite. This way, I don't go overboard with ordering lunch. The only down side to this is that the products are fairly small so I usually have to use two in one sitting.
Morgan P.
Charleston, AR
Ive ate this product in the morning since I was a little girl starting pre-k. Love how easy it is to make and how quickly it can be made and ate. Super great value and great when compared to other oatmeals. LOVE LOVE LOVE how it tastes just like what its supposed to.
Veronica O.
I am brand loyal when it comes to quaker products because they never fail to provide me with quality ad quantity. The products come in affordable prices as well as in big packs too which akes it convenient and a go to food product for many people.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
Easy and quick breakfast. I feel full and healthy whenever I eat it. I've always eaten this product since I was younger and as I continued to grow
up. The formula has always stayed the same and I can always rely on the flavors being the same.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
How do these compare to the normal maple brown sugar oatmeal?