Quaker® Select Starts Gluten Free Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Rendi D.Quaker® Select Starts Gluten Free Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal uploaded by Kaeleigh F.

BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Heart Healthy®Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods and low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of heart disease.

Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love oatmeal, and as far as the instant variety goes, Quaker is my go to brand. Maple and brown sugar is my favorite flavor and I was super happy to find that it now comes in a gluten-free variety! This will definitely make me rich for the instant variety more frequently now been slaving over the stove!
Ashley J.
Farmingdale
I LOVE the taste of this oatmeal! It smells amazing too, like you’re baking fresh made goods. It’s super filling and the perfect portion size. My husband loves it too and we buy it frequently.
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
This oatmeal is amazing. Good texture. Quick to make. Perfect for every morning! The flavor profile is good, but make sure you stir before heating up in the microwave
Brittany M.
Words cannot explain how happy I was when I found out that Quaker finally made gluten free oatmeal. I'm a huge fan of their instant oatmeal (still waiting on the fruit flavors in gluten free). I have to eat gluten free so my options are somewhat slim. Quaker has always been my favorite. And when I tried these. The taste was just as delicious as I remember.
Liz T.
Finallyan easy to find gluten to free easy to make oatmeal.

I grew up with this flavor before finding out I had celiacs and this is just as I remember.

A little different to heat up but in general besides that just as good as the original. For those with celiacs it doesn't hurt my stomach and is easy and convinient to make.
Amethyst V.
Monticello, NY
My mom, daughter and I are gluten free. These are a lifesaver. It's one of the few oatmeal my daughter actually likes. I like that it isn't super sweet or sugary. The flavor is there without the sweetness. The easy "fill to" line on the package is a fabulous addition. I was so shocked and impressed the first time I saw it. It's a wonderful gluten free product.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Super easy to make easy to take with you for travel school or work all you need is water and a microwave and boom breakfast! Gluten free, filling, healthy what a great way to start out your morning without having to skip breakfast! keep a few on hand!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Love the fact I can buy individual packs of gluten free oatmeal!! The only con is it costs twice as much as the non gluten free product. It is delicious and easy to make, and highly recommended for those with gluten sensitivity
Nina G.
Sonora, CA
When I had to go Gluten Free I knew there were a lot of things I had no choice but to give up. One of them was Quaker Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal. I've loved this since childhood. It's a comfort food for me. So when they came out with Gluten Free version I was SHOCKED and SO HAPPY to learn it tastes exactly like the original. Such a wonderful warm breakfast treat on cold winter mornings. It's very inexpensive, delicious, I've been able to find the Gluten Free version almost everywhere. It's just perfect. I cannot rave more about it. If you LOVED the original, you'll love this one because there is no taste difference what so ever. In the Gluten Free world that is very hard to come by. Quaker has bought back a little bit more comfort to my mornings. Thank you!

Most definitely recommend!
Tiffany D.
riverside, CA
I have always loved maple brown sugar oatmeal so good and usually never gets old. Its alzo nice that it comes in a gluten free variety. The flavor is great. The price of these is worth it and really it isn't to expensive. I would recommend this to others

Walmart